7.

•••T'Challa•••

I held Nakia's hand and she pulled me close as I was trying to create some distance between us two.

"You know she is not fit to be the queen of Wakanda" Nakia started off , as I just looked at her " Why not?" I questioned "she's just not fit and she's from America" Nakia said as I looked at her.

"She's in the same skin as us, her ancestors came from this very continent, what's the problem? You were a spy in America."I stated.

"Yes for work, I'm just trying to show you what's best for Wakanda and what's best for you" Nakia said looking at me

"Well leave that up to me" I said taking my hands out of hers. Soon the party was over and I was walking around the palace and seen one of Brianna's heels then picked it up shaking my head smiling.

I went in my room taking my shirt off and looked out the window looking up at the black sky seeing the moon and stars scattered in the sky.

I was returning back to work to avenge the murder of my father. Deep down inside I was hurting still and I wanted to make sure anybody who did this to my father suffer like my father did.

I looked down to see Brianna looking at the stars in the garden. I went downstairs to the garden spotting Brianna. I grabbed a rose from the rose bush and tapped her shoulder as she turned quickly.

"I'm sorry if I scared you" I said as she smiled and shook her head "no, you didn't" she said as I stood next to her "why are you up out here in the dark by yourself?" I questioned.

"Well I'm not scared of the dark T'Challa" she started off as I smiled down at her "but I'm out here thinking and just looking at the stars" she said.

"What are you thinking about" I asked looking at the sky with her. "If I were to become queen I don't think I would be fit" she said as I looked at her from the corner of my eye then back at the stars.

"Why wouldn't you fit?" I questioned "because too be honest I'm a Gangsta" she said as I chuckled and she giggled
"Gangsta?" I questioned "yeah I will fuck a bitch up on site if I have too, and by the way Nakia is trying my patience" Brianna said as I laughed.

"That's called being aggressive" I said as she shook her head and smiled "and you have a reckless mouth somebody needs to fix that" I said

"Nobody can check me" Brianna admitted as I looked at her "your king can" i said as she laughed "That was so corny" she said walking away in the garden.

I gave her the rose as she smiled and took it from me "Better make sure Romonda doesn't hurt you for taking roses out her garden" she said as I chuckled "she'll understand it was for a good cause" I said as she laughed.

"So how many kids do you want?" Brianna asked as I thought about it "Well I want two maybe three, 2 girls and a boy or a girl and a boy" I said as she nodded "how about you?" I asked "I want both , I'm just waiting for the right person to have them with" she said looking at the stars.

"You must love the stars?" I questioned as she smiled and looked up at me "Yeah I think of it as if my moms watching down on me" she said as I listened " that's how I cope with her because I know at the end of the day she's still with me and watching over me" Brianna said as a tear fell from her eyes.

I wiped it as she smiled and moved my hand "T'Challa I'm okay" she said smiling and moved my hand again.

"You have all the characteristics of becoming a queen" I said as she looked at me " yeah of my own personal island" she said as I chuckled.

She yawned and I looked at her "Let me walk you up to your room" I said as she was starting to walk but I picked her up bridal style.

She giggled and held onto me "don't drop me either" she said as I let go of her making it seem like she was about to drop but she didn't. she giggled and grabbed onto my arm.

" Stop playing I will fight you if I have too" Brianna said as I dropped her on the bed and chuckled.

"Here goes your shoe" I said handing it to her " oh how Prince Charming of you" She said sarcastically "Prince Charming?" I questioned as she looked at me "You don't know the story of Cinderella?!" She questioned as I chuckled "I'm just playing" I said looking at her

"Are you?" She asked " I know about her" I said as Brianna giggled " how are you going to have a daughter and not know the story of Cinderella?" She questioned as she patted the spot on the bed next to her.

"Before we start whats your favorite fairy tail?" I asked her as she smiled " ever seen Disney's princess and the frog?" She questioned as I shook my head " Shuri watched it when she was younger" I said

"Does she still have it?!" She questioned excitedly "I don't know" I admitted. "Are you tired?" She asked as I shook my head she grabbed my hand and pulled me to Shuri's room.

Brianna knocked on Shuri's door " come in" Shuri said in a tired tone. "Hi babygirl" Brianna said as I smiled and watched her.
"What y'all want T'Challa and Brianna?" She asked turning in her bed

"Can we borrow princess and the frog please?" Brianna said as Shuri got up giving her the DVD "make sure you protect this with your life" she said to Brianna as Brianna nodded and smiled.

"Thanks" Brianna said walking passed me "Challa" Shuri teased and stuck her thumbs up as I threw one of her teddy bears at her turning off her light and closing the door.

"Wants some popcorn?" I asked her taking off my shirt as she was working the tv and turned to me and stared " Yeah popcorn" she said as I smirked walking out of the room.

I went in the dark kitchen and I heard something. Then realized it was Brianna trying to sneak up on me but I picked her up.

"T'Challa put me down" she said laughing as I raised her in the air even more making her laugh "stop before you dro-" she was cut off by me dropping her but catching her. Her legs was cling around me tightly as I held her " You Alright?" I questioned as she nodded and looked at me.

I looked at her back as she looked down and I kissed her lips. She kissed back then stopped looking down "I'll be in the room"  she said trying to walk off but I grabbed her hand bringing her to me as I kissed her lips and she kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck.

I picked her up kissing until we started smelling burnt popcorn. She pulled away and got the popcorn out the microwave and opened it up waving her hand over the smoke trying to fan it away.

"T'Challa you burnt the popcorn" she whined as I chuckled and grabbed the bag "stop crying there's more" I said throwing the bag in the garbage and getting another.

"May I have another kiss?" I asked as she looked around " I'm sorry did you hear that?" She asked looking around as I grabbed her waist kissing her lips as she held my face in her hand.

Someone cleared their throat as we turned
Seeing Ayo smiling " my king, my queen shouldn't you two be sleep?" She asked
" no disrespect but I'm not the queen" Brianna said smiling.

"yet, what you two up for?"My mother asked as me and Brianna looked at each other smiling. "Oh I was just getting some water" Brianna said smiling and grabbing her water "Night!" She said walking out.

My mother looked at me and smiled "She's a keeper" my mother said as I chuckled " I'll see you two in the morning" I said grabbing the popcorn bag and walking into the room seeing Brianna on her phone.

I opened the popcorn and handed it to her "your room is big for no reason" she said looking around as I chuckled " there's reasons for why my room is big" I said sitting next to her on the bed.

I clapped to turn off the lights. "Oh shit you got the clapper?" She questioned clapping her hands and I looked at her strange "the clapper?!" I asked.

"Clap on" then she clapped twice "clap off" she sung as the lights came back on "the lights are on" I said as she spoke
" you get what I'm saying" she said clapping off the lights as I chuckled.

She pressed play and played the movie and it was very interesting I'm surprise I didn't get into it when I was younger. It was towards the end and Brianna was asleep on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her as she moved around and laid on my chest.