17.

1k reads already!!!!

•••T'Challa•••

"My king he's gone" Okoye said as I looked at her concerned "who?" I questioned. "Killmonger" She said as we walked out the palace to where we preserved him til I was ready to give a proper burial.

I looked around for any clues on where he might've went but didn't have any. "I want the whole Dora milaje be on the look out and I will look through out Wakanda myself" I stated as Okoye nodded.

I pressed my necklace as my panther suit appeared on my body and I walked to the room Brianna and I share.

She was sitting on the bed on her phone. "My Queen I must go" I said as she looked at me "what's wrong?" She questioned "Erik is either alive or someone took his body" I stated as she looked at me and got up "do what you got to do and come back safely" she stated as she came up to me and placing her hand on my cheek as She looked at me "remember I'm not leaving without a fight" I said as she smiled and I kissed her lips.

Then I started walking towards the room door "and remember to be safe with my mother and sister and nothing with Nakia" I reminded as she nodded.

"Alright bye love" she said as I smiled " bye" I said before walking out to where my shop was "Ayo stay here at the palace with Shuri, my mother and Brianna" I said as Ayo commanded my wishes then Okoye was walking with me to the ship.

"What do you think happened my king?" Okoye asked "Killmonger has somebody working with him or for him, I need W'Kabi" I said .

"After everything that's happen with Wakanda and Erik?" Okoye questioned "yes It's all about forgiveness I need him" I stated as she called w'kabi from her beads that was on her wrist.

Once she was finished I looked at her "stay here make sure nothing happens to Brianna and make sure nothing happens to my mother and Shuri" I said as she nodded and just before she walked off the ship her and w'kabi looked at each other and didn't say anything.

They always liked each other and now nobody knows where they stand after what happened a couple of day ago when he tried to kill me under Killmonger's rule.

W'Kabi looked at me then the ground out of shame "you are forgiven you fought for who was king at the time and I understand" I said before we dapped up

"I'm sorry again T'Challa" he stated as I got in the seat to fly the ship "don't say sorry to me say it to my fiancé she's still ready to attack you" I stated as he chuckled.

"Fiancé?" He questioned "I proposed to Brianna" I stated as he smiled "that's great T'Challa soon you'll be having little ones running around the palace" he explained.

"Indeed once I find out what's going on with Killmonger" I said "what happen I thought you killed him?" He questioned

"Don't say it like that, I'm not proud of that action" I started off "Killmonger body was not found where it was left to preserve until we gave him the proper burial." I explained.

"somebody is either working with him or working for him" W'Kabi said as I agreed there was a silence as I looked around over Wakanda from the ship to see any signs but it was nothing I had to get on the ground and search.

"When's the ceremony?" W'Kabi asked
"You and everybody else are asking a lot of questions" I said as we chuckled.

"When are you and Okoye going to get married?" I questioned as W'Kabi sighed.
"I don't know she seems very upset with me now" he said

"If it's anything I know Okoye just wants an apology and your love" I stated as I landed the ship and we walked off the ship.

We walked around and didn't see anything suspicious or out of order so we got back in the ship searching in different other places of Wakanda still not finding any clues.

💜Brianna💜

After T'Challa left I laid down and closed my eyes....

I was was standing a room full of mirrors everywhere and anywhere that I walked I seen myself. I was dressed in a pencil skirt a blouse and a pair of heels , with wand curls that reached down to my lower back. I looked at my left hand seeing my engagement ring from T'Challa.

"Brianna" was all I heard I turned to see nothing but my reflection bouncing off the other mirror as I turned back to face forward I seen myself staring back at me but she had blue straight long hair and a leopard print crop top on with a leopard print skirt that matched. I looked at what looked like me but turned my head as my reflection in the mirror followed.

"What the fuck?" I questioned "I'm surprised you hadn't notice your own sister" she said as I scrunched my eyebrows.

"I don't have a sister I have a brother" I said as she laughed " You're beautiful but it's too bad you have to side with me and Erik or die with the rest of the head of Wakanda" she explained as I looked at her.

"What do you mean Erik?!" I questioned confused " in due time you'll find out" she stated as I turned my head seeing her in the other mirror behind me. "Who are you?" I questioned walking to the mirror and squinting my eyes towards her as she chuckled.

"I'm the evil side of you babygirl" she stated
I'm not bad" I said.
"Everyone has an evil side" she said before she laughed. "You just said you're my sister" I stated as she smiled " you'lol find out sooner or later." She said

"What your name?" I questioned looking at her as she stared back at me and smiled "Madame slay" she stated before the dream was over.

I woke up and read my clock on my phone reading 6:12 pm I got up and looked for Romonda. "Romonda?!" I called out as I seen her with people helping with decoration for the engagement party.

"Romonda can I talk to you right quick?" I questioned as she nodded and smiled "what's wrong sweet heart?" She questioned "do I have a sister I don't know about?" I questioned and Romonda looked at me then around her she grabbed my hand as we were by ourselves and were walking around the garden.

"When your mom had you she had you in New York she had your older sister out in Africa your dad decided to keep one and your mother decided to keep the other" Romonda explained "why what's wrong?" She asked.

"What's her name?" I questioned "Serayah" she said "how old is she?" I questioned. "At least twenty five" Romonda informed "where's T'Challa?" Romonda questioned " he's with W'Kabi trying to figure out where Killmonger's body disappeared to" I said.

"Oh M'Baku handled his body" Romonda simply said as I looked at her "what did he do with it?" I questioned "he threw him in the water like Killmonger wanted." Romonda said going back to setting up the engagement party.

I went to shuri's lab , I walked in seeing her on her computer looking at baby clothing with the words 'aunt', 'niece', or 'auntie' on it.

"Shuri what are you up to?" I questioned as she hurried up and minimized the screen as I giggled "sister" she said grabbing my shoulder "you cannot scare me like that , you are just as bad as my brother" she explained as I laughed.

"What's up with the baby clothes?" I asked crossing my arms looking at her smirking. "Um you know I have to get a lot of auntie clothing for your babies" she said as I laughed.

"I'm not even pregnant I'm not even sure if I even can conceive" I admitted with everything that has happen over the years with Erik.

"We can check and fix that for you" Shuri said "go lay on the table" she instructed me to do and motioned me with her hand.

"Before anything starts tell T'Challa that M'Baku dealt with Killmonger to stop worrying and come home" I said as Shuri delivered the message through her kinetic beads on her wrist.

T'Challa started coming back home and me and Shuri got right to business.