78.

💜Brianna💜

It's the day before the queen coronation and also the day it decided to be hot as hell. It was so damn hot to where T'Challa was wearing his suit around the castle because it kept him cool.

How the hell that work out? Shuri needs to make me a suit too because my clothes ain't cutting it.

I got out the shower with water dripping from my body on purpose so I could turn on the fan and cook down that way.

Everything was wet on my body including my weave. T'Challa was around the castle some where as I was burning up.

"You know you can get sick that way" I heard behind behind me "oh well, I'm about to risk it all" I said continuing to stand in front of the fan as he chuckled.

"You need to get dressed " T'Challa said sitting on the bed "says the one in a panther suit in 102 degree weather" I said

"It is 101 and it is keeping me cool" he said "well me being naked is keeping me cool" I said as I started fanning myself with my hands while the fan was blowing directly at me.

"You being naked is going to cause another baby" he said as I shrugged "hey, if that's bast's plan then I'm ready to risk it all" I said enjoying the air as he chuckled.

T'Challa grabbed my waist and kissed my lips "get ready so we can do something" he said as I whined "can we go to a pool or something?" I questioned

"If you get dressed you will see where i am taking you" he said as I whined "do I have to?" I asked as T'Challa looked at me in seriousness.

"Go get dressed" he said as I went to get a dress to wear, I watched T'Challa walk out the door and I went to go stand by the fan once again.

I finally started getting dressed I placed on a strapless bra and that was it. It was too hot for panties . Besides barely anybody was out today due to the heat. It was blazing.

My hair was placed into a bun, it's too hot for hair

My hair was placed into a bun, it's too hot for hair. I finished then went to go brushe my teeth. I walked out the room and automatically seen Nakia looking at me a certain way and started walking towards me.

I shook my head "Aight bitch, look it's too hot to be fucking with you today I might fuck around and kill you , try again tomorrow" I said walking passed her.

I went into Zariya's room , she's sleep as usual and T'Challa's holding her as usual. She's the only one who wasn't burning up she was content while I was running around with no underwear and her baba was running around with a panther suit on.

I kissed her head "is she coming with us?" I asked "I do not want to bring her out in the heat" he stated looking at her .

I finally got ahold of her and just held her as I felt T'Challa staring at me "what?" I asked laughing.