70.

•••T'Challa•••

Klaue and his team hurried out the building as Brianna was against the wall passed out while Nakia was on the floor bleeding. I picked Brianna up as Okoye aided Nakia.

"I need to take you home" I stated as I picked her up placing her in the car with Okoye and Nakia as I looked at Nakia "is she okay?" Okoye asked as Brianna was passed out.

"She is okay i just need to get to klaue so I can take her home " I stated as I called Shuri in the ear piece that she gave me earlier "the car" I stated "so no one is going to ask if i am okay?" Nakia asked "you are still talking , breathing and not unconscious .... you are okay" I said looking at Brianna's unconscious body then started running after klaue's car as Shuri was driving ahead of me from the lab.

💜Brianna💜

"Mommy" I heard someone squeal as I turned around seeing a little girl run up to me. I looked down and hugged her "I'm not your mom sweetie" I said as she looked up at me then she ran towards T'Challa?

She grabbed his hand dragging him towards me and grabbing my hand placing it in his. "Who is that?" I questioned looking at the girl "it is Zariya our daughter, she is the princess of Wakanda" T'Challa said as i shook my head.

"Mommy!" She squealed again running towards me "I'm not your mother sweetie" I stated as she smiled and kept saying mommy.

I then seen a reflection of myself but my hair was brown and I was dressed in a pink pants suit smiling with T'Challa holding a baby.

"I seen this before" I thought then everything went into a blur.

I woke up in the backseat of a car as Okoye was in the driver seat and The bitch that I was fighting was in passengers seat.

She was bleeding on her leg as I looked at her before I tried to sit up but couldn't move. I was just laying there until we finally stopped I finally looked down seeing my arms together.

Okoye opened the door smiling at me bringing me into a ship that was familiar. I sighed "Okoye where are we going now?" I questioned looking straight ahead. "The king wants me to take you home" she said as I looked at her "I'm going to New York?" I asked

"No to Wakanda to see Kaylah" she said as I was walking on the ship seeing homegirl cut her eyes at me "bitch don't make me stab you in the other leg" I threatened as she looked at me in shock and Okoye giggled a bit and took us to Wakanda.

Once we made it we walked out the ship and walked into the palace "may I be let out of these handcuffs now?" I asked politely "not until the king comes back my queen" Okoye said as I rolled my eyes.

"I am not the queen" I stated as the same hoe I stabbed in the leg placed her two cents in the jar. "She does not need to be one either" she stated.

"Bitch did anybody ask for your two fucking cents? Keep on bitch and I will find away to get out these cuffs" I said.

"They are made from vibranium" she stated "and I'm Brianna, I'll find a way to get to your ass" I stated about to walk towards her but Kaylah pulled me away.

"Brianna stop" she said laughing "what?i don't know what's that hoe problem" I said as she laughed.

"Brianna everyone isn't lying to you about you being queen" Kaylah stated as I looked at her "Kay sto-" I said as she stopped me from talking "Brianna why would I lie?" She questioned

"Kay you lied about a condom with holes in it" I said in a joking manner. "Bri What did you just say?" I questioned as we heard the palace door open and we all looked seeing T'Challa walk in.

"Did you catch klaue?" The hoe I don't like asked running up to T'Challa as I yawned out loud on purpose causing everyone to look at me.

"Damn can he have his tip back?" I questioned as T'Challa chuckled shaking his head at me. "He is dead but the there is vibranium still out there with Killmonger" he said as I instantly heard bae's name so I listened closely

"My king, We are not going to have what happened last time happen again are we?" Okoye asked.

"No because I know how to handle killmonger. "How are you going to handle him?" I questioned.

"You are part of the reason why we are even in this situation" I turned around to Kaylah "yo who the hell is this hoe?" I asked her. "Her name is Nakia" Kaylah said. I heard Kaylah say ny quil

"Well ny quil,  bitch I'm going to need you to shut the fuck up I didn't ask to be brought to your palace or whoever the hell it belongs too all I know is someone better take me out these hand cuffs before I do"

I stated looking around "try and get out" T'Challa challenged crossing his arms standing directly in front of me. "If I were you I'd back up" I said in a warning tone as he just smirked at me. "Touch me and I'll cut your dick off" I said as he chuckled
"That means no more children for you" he stated.

"I'm not playing get the fuck out my face" I warned once again  "get out the cuffs and I will get out your face" he said "when I get out of these cuffs you and your little girlfriend is getting fucked up and that's on me" I said as he smirked.

I started trying to get out but every time I tried to break loose it would give a little shock. "Ouch.......damnit" I stated getting frustrated as I heard T'Challa chuckle.

I looked up at him "take this off so I can beat your ass and that hoe" I bluntly stated holding my hands out for him to take them off.

"How are you chasing Vibranium and do not know what it is or it's worth" Nakia said then laughed. "I know you ain't worth shit though" I stated as I started charging towards her but I felt T'Challa grab my body carrying me to a room upstairs as I tried to force him off of me but he wasn't budging.

"Get your hands off of me" I stated as he let me go turning on the light to the room and I looked around , I then walk towards a picture seeing T'Challa and I.

I was wearing a nice wedding gown and there was smashed cake on both of our faces as we were laughing.

I turned around and walked out the room not saying a word.