63.

💜Brianna💜

I woke up and I didn't know where I was I got up and was confused my hair was longer than usual and it was blue

 "what the fuck? am I in Africa? I know his ass ain't bring me all the way to Africa?" I questioned still confused "Erik"

I called out" as I turned and seen him smirking at me. "What the hell are you smirking at?" I asked.

"My creation, you look bad" he said smirking and turning me around as I looked at him "I know but why do you have me in Africa? And you don't have to touch me" I said snatching my hand away.

"Stop acting feisty and show your king some love" he stated as I smirked and kissed his lips as he grabbed my ass. " you're here because we're going to take over Wakanda" he explained

"What do you need me to do?" I questioned " I need you to bring the black panther here and kill him so we can rule Wakanda" he explained as I nodded.

"I can do that" I stated pushing Erik off of me walking away "where are you going?" He asked in a chuckle "to see what I got on" I stated looking down at my outfit

Erik walked up to me " I need you to do me a favor before you do that" he said in my ear as I turned and looked at him "yes?" I questioned "my queen I need you to kill her" Erik said pointing to a woman that was bigger than me and looked at me with an attitude.

"Give me your knife" I stated with my hand out. "No weapon, no knife, use your hands" he stated as I rolled my eyes.

"In these heels?" I questioned "just go do it" Erik said as I rolled my eyes walking towards the girl as she started charging at me i then moved out the way.

She started trying to hit me but I ducked and hit her in her face one good time before jumping onto her wrapping my legs around her neck taking her to the ground.

I hit her in her face numerous times before I wrapped my arms around her neck. "Brianna" Erik simply said nodding his head at me as I looked at him and he smirked .

The girl grabbed my hands "M-Madame slay ,s-stop" she managed to get out as I looked at her and loosened up my grip getting from off of her, I walked passed
Erik.

"Why didn't you kill her?" He questioned " I'm not killing her she's innocent" I stated as Erik followed me " What are you going to do when you see the black panther?" He asked as I turned "that's different I'll handle him" I said as Erik wrapped his hand around my throat softly kissing my lips sloppily as I kissed back
Then his grip got tight and I smiled.

"Crazy ass" Erik said chuckling as I pushed him off of me and he smacked my butt. "And stop letting these people call me madame slay that stupid shit is annoying" I said as he chuckled.

I was walking around in the jungle and playing with the leopards.

I have the ability to command leopards and I use them to slaughter leopard hunters because leopards are a beautiful animal just like a black panther or a lion so why should a person hunt an animal like that?

I was playing with them til I heard a sound. And I turned then I continued and I felt someone wrapped there arm around my neck as I elbowed the person in the stomach and turned around twisting their arm.

I looked at the person as they looked up at me "Queen Brianna?" They called out as I looked at them confused "who are you?" I questioned but I just moved and pushed the person away as my leopards surrounded her and I ran away.

"Erik who is queen Brianna?" I questioned "its you, your my queen and queen of  N'Jadaka village " he stated
" but it was an outsider calling me that" I stated as he looked like he was thinking

"If you see an outsider kill them on spot because they are only trying to kill you so make sure you kill them first" he explained as I nodded.

"Now babygirl just go chill out and I'll be back later" Erik said kissing my head as I nodded and I did as told

I was walking as there was a wet mark on my jumpsuit where my nipples were at I looked and my breast was leaking....milk?!

"Yo what the fuck is going on?" I asked myself.

•••T'Challa•••

It has been 42 hours and Brianna still has not come back yet. The Dora Milaje and I were on a search but I noticed the leopard hunters have been declining recently. So today W'Kabi and I were going to check on that tonight while the Dora Milaje were on a search for Brianna.

I was feeding Brianna's frozen baby milk to Zariya as she was drinking it down like she's never eaten before. Part of me thinks Zariya knows her mother is gone because she's been acting different she doesn't want anyone else holding her but me if someone else holds her she starts crying.

Before I leave I was going to put her to bed and look for whoever's been killing the leopard hunters. I spent almost the whole day with Zariya because she wanted nobody else but me and she had a fit with Nakia.

She was sort of calm with Shuri so that's who was going to watch her while I'm gone. "My king we have found her" Okoye said walking in. "Bring her in" I stated "that is the thing my king she's out in Wakanda some where they didn't tell me where exactly she was but T'Challa I need to tell you something before you go out to find her" Okoye said as she looked at me in all seriousness

"What is the problem?" I asked "she is not the same person that left here" Okoye said " what do you mean?" I questioned.
"I think she's been brainwashed of part of who she is , who we are and who Zariya is" Okoye stated as I looked at Zariya sleeping in my arms.