60.

💜Brianna💜

Today was going to be a longgggg day, I have been having contractions all night until now and the baby shower is in a couple of hours I've been in the bed all day and I know Romonda wants the stylist to start working on me but I fell like crap.

I was currently on my knees on the floor leaning on the bed to ease the pain as T'Challa rubbed my back. "Do you want to cancel?" T'Challa asked as I shook my head "no I have to start getting ready" I said standing up.

I rubbed my stomach some as the pain went away. I let out a sigh "okay she's good for right now" I said as T'Challa looked at me concerned as he ran the shower for me.

"Are you sure about this we can always change the day" he suggested as I shook my head "no baby I got it , everyone is already coming" I said as he kissed my head " I will let my mother know that you are in the shower" T'Challa said as I smiled

"Okay Thank you" I stared going in the shower and washing up. Once my 20 minutes shower was over I got out and brushed my teeth then placed on my underwear going out in the room laying across the bed.

There was a knock on the door as I laid across the bed.

"Come in!" I yelled as the door opened and I seen Kaylah coming in with Shuri and Romonda. I laid on my back looking at them.

"Are you sure the baby isn't coming?" Kaylah asked "yes because studies show that you are basically due" Shuri added as I giggled " I'm not due til next month , it's only January " I said

"Alright Brianna lets fix you up sweetheart" Romonda said as stylists came through the room and started doing my hair and makeup.

Once I was finished I got dressed and placed on some heels my feet are swollen but I had to wear them.

I finished getting ready as Romonda places a crown on my head "You look so beautiful" she said as Shuri, Romonda and Kaylah looked at me in aww.

" well I feel like a whale" I stated as they laughed "baby you looked beautiful" Romonda said leading me out the room door. I started having another contraction

"I'll meet you guys down there" I said smiling and clutching my stomach as shuri and Romonda went downstairs.

Kaylah rubbed my back "I hope you like the baby shower I hooked it up for you" Kaylah stated as I smiled rubbing my belly.

The contractions went away but every time they came back they came back 10 times harder.

Nakia magically bumped into me and I got angry "bitch do it again and I'll bash your fucking face in keep playing with me hoe" I said as Nakia looked at me shocked and Kaylah was taking me away from Nakia.

"It's your baby shower , your first one , Brianna don't let Nakia mess it up for you and T'Challa" Kaylah said

"Kay I have to tell you something later" I said as she smiled " okay bro but we need to get downstairs" she said rushing me " Kay it's serious with what I have to tell you" I said as she looked at me serious.