16.

💜Brianna💜

I felt around in the bed as I jumped up not seeing T'Challa. I scanned the room and didn't even hear the shower running.
My paranoid ass ran out the room to Okoye "is T'Challa okay?!" I questioned as Okoye laughed " yes the king is fine, What is all this talk about leaving Wakanda?" Okoye asked as I smiled

"I can't become Queen and I don't even know how to be one" I said laughing as Okoye looked at me "that's why you let your heart lead you and T'Challa is there to help you did your way into becoming a Queen" she explained as I listened

"Do you love him?" She asked as I smiled "yes , you just seen the way I came out the room calling his name" I explained as she laughed "then you do what your heart is telling you to do" she said as I smiled.

"Okay I'm going to get ready" I said before going back in the room getting in the shower. I then got out and got dressed

My hair was in a neat bun and I grabbed my suitcases taking them downstairs til I felt someone take them from me

My hair was in a neat bun and I grabbed my suitcases taking them downstairs til I felt someone take them from me. I looked to my side and seen T'Challa "good morning" he said kissing my head as I smiled "Good morning" I said and watched him take my things towards the door. I was thinking on what to do and what my heart was telling me to do.

I wanted me to be T'Challa's wife no questions asked. I love him for him he's funny handsome and he cares about my well being something I haven't ever felt from a man.

"Ready for Shuri to look at you?" He asked I nodded and came down the steps. T'Challa swept me off my feet a carrying me to Shuri's lab.

He laid me on the table as she looked at everything that was wrong with my body and where I was hurting.

"So this is our last day together?" Shuri asked as I felt bad she really liked me being around and I loved her humor so much. "Yes but I'll have to visit here and there" I said "how about every weekend?" She asked happy as I smiled.

" I don't know about that one Shuri" I said "ah man but you'll be asleep for about twenty minutes then you'll wake up and feel absolutely nothing" Shuri insures me as I started feeling my eyes close.

"Do what you feel your heart is telling you to do Brianna" was all I heard while I was sleep.

I woke up and read the time nine thirty everyone was gone. I walked out the lab looking for everyone but they were gone my heels clicked on the floors as I was walking with a purpose. "T'Challa!" I called out and was running around the palace soon I bumped into a hard figure and fell.

"Ouch" I said falling on the ground as T'Challa helped me up " you know, you shouldn't run in the halls" he said smirking as I looked at him "Ha Ha very funny" I said.

"You should have breakfast before you leave" T'Challa said grabbing my hand as I followed "T'Challa about that I-" I started off as he cut me off " come on Brianna" he said smiling at me and we walked out into the garden.