46.

•••T'Challa•••

I got up and looked around with Steve but then Okoye and I started running towards the palace to see if shuri and my mother was still fine and alive.

I walked in as my mother ran to me embracing me into her arms "Where's Shuri?" I asked "I don't know she hasn't left her lab yet." My mother explained as I ran to her lab seeing Shuri groaning in pain on the floor.

I ran to her side "are you okay?!" I questioned as she nodded "yes, where's Brianna?!" She asked "I don't know she disappeared" I stated

"Like everyone else or-" she questioned as I cut her off. "No Thanos took her" I said helping her up. "We need to get her" Shuri said wincing in pain.

"No you need to stay here I'll get her" I stated walking her over to a chair in her lab.

"Be safe brother, make sure you bring our queen back home" she said as I looked at her. "She's coming home" I stated right before I started leaving out the lab.

I grabbed my phone and seen Steve and everyone walk up to me limping some. "Where's Brianna?" Steve asked "I don't know somewhere with Thanos and I'm going to go find her" I stated before i turned around but he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You can't go alone" Steve said "also she might lead us straight to Thanos." Natasha added as I looked at them. "You are going to need them brother" Shuri said still in pain as she got up walking towards me.

"They need to go with you to get Brianna and to also stop Thanos" Shuri said as I listened "okay" I agreed as Shuri helped us locate Brianna.

I called her through the bead on my wrist and luckily she answered as everyone surrounded me and Brianna signaled me to be quiet.

"Brianna where are you?" I asked as She signaled me to be quiet again ,we seen Thanos crying. "What the hell did she do?" Natasha asked amazed "I don't know but we need to get to her while he's caught off guard" Steve said said to Natasha and Bruce .

I was watching her "she knows exactly what she's doing" I said as a smile came upon my face. Then the connection was lost on the beads and she disappeared.

"Your wife has a good head on her shoulders" Steve said "yes captain , that's part of the reason why she's my wife" I said before we started boarding the ship to find Brianna.

"She's in Houston" Bruce said aloud as we started flying to Houston. Steve was making up a plan for when we land as I was just thinking about Brianna.

She's probably scared and I'm not there to protect her. My phone vibrated continuously as I seen Brianna's name and picture of her pop on the screen.

I answered automatically "Brianna where are you?!" I questioned

"T'Challa I'm fine, I'm in Houston in some open field." She said as I let out a breath of relief.

"Are you okay, did he do anything to you?!" I questioned "no T'Challa I am fine" she said "I'm going to kill him" I bluntly stated as the connection started breaking up.

"No- your" I heard Brianna say before we was cut off. I pinched the bridge of my nose. I will kill Thanos when I see him. He killed my unborn child and he thinks he can get away with it.

I was thinking as I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Brianna will be fine" Steve said
"I am not worried about Brianna , I am worried about Thanos and how he's going to pay" I said looking forward.

I had M'Baku and Okoye watching over my family and Wakanda as I was gone to get my wife back.

We landed and started searching around for her. My phone vibrated as I seen a text from Brianna 'I see you but you all need to stand down' she texted.

Why should I feel any type of remorse for Thanos? He could have killed Brianna and killed our child on top of that killed half the population on earth.

💜Brianna💜

Thanos was still feeling bad for what he did and what made it worse was him sacrificing his daughter Gamora.

Even though I had the choice to kill him while he was down as much as I wanted to I couldn't. Guilt was about to kill him all by itself.

He kept apologizing as I just ignored him T'Challa was looking for me and I texted him to stand down. Thanks created a fire since it was dark and we couldn't see, I wasn't hungry I was actually feeling kind of weird.

"Nebula" was all I heard Thanos say as I looked at him "What?!" I questioned "nothing" he simply said. "Good night" he said laying down as I got up and kissed his head "night" I said as a smile appeared on his face and a tear fell from his eye.

Sometimes with enemies you got to kill them with kindness , learned that one from T'Challa . He went straight into a deep sleep.

I heard something behind me and turned but seen nothing I walked away some so I can call T'Challa but someone grabbed my body and I screamed until they covered my mouth.

"My Queen, you are fine" Natasha whispered standing in front of me as someone uncovered their hand from around my mouth and I turned seeing T'Challa.

He brought me into a hug as I felt safe instantly

He brought me into a hug as I felt safe instantly. I cried into his chest as he rubbed my back kissing my forehead.

I pulled away "I have something to handle" T'Challa said moving me out the way as I looked where he was looking which was Thanos.

I stood in front of T'Challa "No T'Challa, as long as he has on that gauntlet he can destroy anything" I said as T'Challa looked down at me then back at Thanos.

"T'Challa" I said as he continued looking at Thanos from a far distance as Thanos slept. I grabbed his face " look at me"
I said as he looked at me again.

"I'm not losing you again" I stated as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Thanos lost the only thing that kept him intact, what he loved which was his daughter" I started off explaining.

"So what now?" Steve questioned "he has remorse he's sorry for what he caused he feels guilt" I finished off explaining.

"And how do you know?" T'Challa asked me as I looked down "He apologized for our baby" I simply said.

"His apology doesn't mean anything right now!" T'Challa said as his African accent flowed out harder as he was starting to walk but I blocked him.

"What did I just say?!" I questioned "he needs to feel what we are goi-" I cut him off "he does by losing his daugh-" I started off saying as I started getting light headed.

"Brianna?" Natasha whispered as T'Challa looked at me concerned "Are you okay?" I heard Steve ask as I fell into T'Challa's arms I felt like I had to throw up and my stomach felt beyond weird.

T'Challa grabbed me "Brianna?!" He called out as everything went black.....