34.

This book is @10k already thanks for everything you guys and @AustenReadz if you're reading this thank you❤️-Dajah😍

-Dajah😍

•••T'Challa•••
A couple of months later-

It's been inching closer and closer to our wedding and Brianna's been running around with my mother all day everyday and I haven't been abled to really spend time with her.

Brianna was now knocked out sleep she didn't get any sleep last night due to my mother and the wedding which as in two days.

Her hair was everywhere and one arm was off the bed and she was lightly snoring I just chuckled and got in the shower. I came out and brushed my teeth wrapping my towel around my torso as I walked back into the room to her still sleeping away.

I walked over to her and kissed her head as she still was sleeping. "My Queen it's time to wake up" I said kissing her face as she groaned.

"Baby I'm so tired" her voice croaked as she whined. "I know and I will let you go to sleep as soon as we're done with the event we have to attend" I explained as she slowly sat up.

"T'Challa I am sleepy" she whined laying back down as I shook my head and grabbed her ankles bringing her to the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked whining and trying to sleep but I ripped her lace underwear and attached my tongue to her clit. "Alright I'm up" she said jumping up as I gripped her legs "lay back down" I growled as she laid back down and I continued, she squealed and grabbed my hair and arched her back.

"Okay!" She moaned out loud and her juices flowed into my mouth as I continued and wrapped her legs around my neck going deeper.

"T'Challa please!" She begged as I continued then my towel slipped but I continued till her juices came out again.

I got up as she laid there and I kissed her lips as she slowly kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck.
I stuck myself half in as she moaned arching her back off the bed. I groaned then pulled out sliding back in going deeper as she dug her nails into my back.

I grabbed her legs and thrusted in slowly as she bit her lip with her eyes closed "Alright I'm up" she moaned as I continued picking up the pace as she moaned louder.

"Fuck" I cursed out as I continued thrusting, I felt Brianna place her hand on my chest. "Alright I'm up!" She moaned as I pinned both her arms down "I don't care" I stated going faster as she gasped the squealed.

I leaned down kissing her neck creating love bites that she could try and hide from everyone. She wrapped her legs around me "I-im about t-" she squealed as her juices flowed all on me as I continued.

She wrapped her arm around my neck and dug into my arm with her nails on the other hand as we sloppily kissed each other and her legs were wrapped around me as I thrusted in and out of her.