75.

💜Brianna💜

I woke up with my hair everywhere and laying tangled in between T'Challa. I had a bad ass headache and a bad ass dream. Erik was fucking with my memory he tried to make me kill my own husband also he proposed to me but with the same ring T'Challa gave me. T'Challa was looking after Zariya every time I turned around. I only knew who Kaylah and Aliyah were, Me and Nakia was always neck and neck like usually and I actually stabbed the hoe. I was also mean towards T'Challa but he kept coming back to me.

Shit was crazy but, me and T'Challa made love in the end and it was bomb as fuck he actually made me cum 8 times and I'm sure Zariya would've been having another sibling after how the dream ended.

'Did I have a wet dream?' I thought as I felt very moist down there. I lifted the covers looking at me and T'Challa's naked bodies.

My head was pounding as my body was sore. I tapped T'Challa some "hm?" He asked as I smiled "baby I have to get Zariya and feed her" I said as his eyes shot open immediately.

"What did you just say?" He questioned as I looked at him weird. "Um I have to feed our child so she wouldn't go hungry" I said confused as he sat up looking at me

"What is your married last name?" He questioned "Udaku" I said as I looked at him weird "when was Zariya born?" He asked "January 11th, why all these questions?" I asked "because the queen is back" he said as I laughed some.

"Have I been gone?" I questioned smiling as he smiled "yeah you have for too long" he said kissing my lips as I smiled.

"I was sleep since last night" I joked smiling as he looked at me " Brianna, Erik played with your mind and made you forget almost everything that happened in your life in Wakanda, you did not even remember Zariya" he explained as I sat up looking at him.

"What?" I asked confused "the only person you knew here was Kaylah, you were trying to kill me but you could never kill me, every time you saw me you knew who I was deep deep down inside but it was a blur to you because of Erik"

T'Challa explained, 'this nigga played me' I thought "I know I was reckless did I cause any damage or hurt anyone?" I asked.

"No but I did get a little scratch" he said as I smiled "I'm sorry" I said "Nakia got stabbed in the leg but she will be fine" T'Challa said shooing the situation away as I smiled.

"You did a good job taking care of Zariya" I said hugging him as he kissed my cheek "it is my job" he said as I smiled "no but you made sure Zariya and I was okay before anything else and I appreciate that T'Challa" I explained before i kissed his lips making him smile.

"Wakanda has been wondering where you have been" T'Challa said as I shook my head " I can't believe Erik did that, I should've listened to you" I said mumbling the last part as T'Challa smirked at me "You what?" He questioned
"I should've listened to you" I admitted as he chuckled.

"Yeah you should get a spanking for not listening" he said as I smiled "whatever" I said about to get out the bed but he touched my hand as I looked at him.

"I love you" he stated as I smiled "I love you too" I said as he smiled.

I got up getting in the shower and getting dressed.

My hair was brushed into a tight bun and I went into zariya's room heating her baby cries

My hair was brushed into a tight bun and I went into zariya's room heating her baby cries. It was so adorable I picked her up.

"Hush babygirl" I said rocking her as she became quiet and I kissed her head. I fed her then started getting her ready.

I walked downstairs with her in my arms as she slept. I met everybody in the garden as everyone sat at the table besides Nakia but I ain't worried about her right now.

"You back sis?" Kaylah asked "I was never gone" I said. "It's good to have you back Brianna" Romonda said as I smiled. "Are you completely back or?" Shuri asked from a distance contemplating on whether or not she could sit next to me or not. I laughed.

"Shuri just sit down" I said as she smiled and we did our handshake "the Black Panthers wife is back" Shuri said as the table laughed soon T'Challa sat next to me and I seen a cut on the side of his arm healing as I looked at it.

"What happen?" I questioned as he chuckled "You cut me" he stated as I looked at him "when?!" I questioned "when you was trying to kill me" he stated as I placed my hand to my head. "I'm so sorry" I said as he chuckled "this isn't anything you pressed the heel of your heels into my back, and tried to break my arm" he explained as I covered my mouth.

"T'Challa , baby I am so sorry!" I said looking at him as he chuckled "I am just happy my wife is back" he said smiling at me as I smiled.

We heard a loud ass yawn and turned looking st M'Baku "are y'all done?" He questioned "are you two done?" He asked again as we laughed.

"Let me see my God daughter" M'Baku said as I handed Zariya to him gently. "Auntie look at the picture I made in class" Aliyah said handing me a picture of the black panther and M'Baku , I just smiled and showed it to T'Challa as he smiled.

"It's beautiful liyah, How are your grades in school?" I questioned as she smiled "good" she said "and math?" I asked.

"M'Baku has been helping me and now I got a B" Aliyah explained as I smiled we all was talking and caught up.

In the back of my mind something tells me this whole memory loss and confusion had something to do with Nakia also.