13.

💜Brianna💜

I was walking down the halls as Romonda insisted on me getting ready for the challenge. I needed to find Nakia ASAP. I ran into Erik as he smirked at me " so this is where you've been hiding?" He questioned as I looked at him.

"You siding with him when you came from the same struggle as me?" He asked " I understand what you're saying Erik but this stuff is powerful the rest of the world doesn't need i-" I was cut off " shut up! You're just as stupid as they are" he stated walking past me as I felt anger rise up but I had to calm down.

I didn't find Nakia so I just went to where they were having the challenge at with Shuri and and Romonda.

I stood there as the challenge begun "all these kills just to kill you" Erik said taking off his shirt and pointing to T'Challa . Erik looked at me and winked as I rolled my eyes and worried for T'Challa .

The challenge started and T'Challa was starting off strong then along the way he lost his stamina and Erik started scratching T'Challa up and I wanted to do something but I couldn't.

"No" Romonda said under her breath as I prayed that T'Challa would get back up. Nakia appeared as I looked at her the. Back at the challenge. As Killmonger was about to kill T'Challa zuri stopped the whole challenge.

"You should be angry with me Erik his father did it only to save my life" zuri said as Erik chuckled " I guess I'll kill you both" Erik said as he stabbed Zuri and I covered my mouth my eyes started to water.

Zuri fell to the ground as T'Challa yelled. Erik cut T'Challa again "this is your king?!" Erik asked shouting as tears fell from my eyes.

Erik picked him up over his head and looked at me " Erik please don't do it" mouthed to him as Erik smirked and walked towards the edge of the waterfall and looked at me once more then threw T'Challa over.

I looked at Erik as my eyes started to run freely down my face. Romonda And Shuri was hugged up with each other crying as Nakia cried and looked at me.

They placed the black panther shelled necklace around Erik's neck. "We have to go" I said to them as I gathered them and we headed to the palace.

"Nakia I know you don't like me but we have to work together" I started off

"Work together? you just got the king killed, she needs to go" Nakia said to Romonda as Romonda looked at me " Brianna's right we do need to work together we don't have enough time to fight right now Nakia" Romonda instructed.

"What's the plan?" Nakia asked rolling her eyes at me  " I need you to sneak into the room where the purple Herbal heart plant is being planted" I started off.

"How genius?" She asked as I smacked my lips and grabbed the end of my dress " I'll do the shit myself" I said "

Romonda I need you to hand it over to M'Baku because he's the only chance we have at this moment" I continued as Shuri looked at me "Brianna we can't, that's crazy" Shuri said

"It's either M'Baku or Erik and I know Erik he's going to want to be the only one who has the power of the black panther" i explained.

"Did Kaylah and my aunt leave out this morning?" I questioned as Shuri nodded her head . "Okay" I said and
grabbed the ends of my dress walking fast "where are you going Brianna?!" Romonda asked "I have to get the herb go get ready to leave" I said as they did so.