Chapter 1: Welcome to my life

Hato's P.O.V.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH," I screamed.

I flew out of my purple, gaming chair as Nightmare Freddy jumped out at me on the screen of my TV. I closed my eyes and landed on my back with a loud thud, alerting my roommates that I had fallen out of my chair in fear, again. I opened my eyes and looked at the screen to see the words "Game Over" over a glitchy screen. I put my hands on the wooden ground and pushed myself up. My brown newsboy cap fell off my head as I got on my feet. I started walking to the camera on the side of the TV and looked directly into it.

"You guys are killing me, you know that?" I said.

I then turned around, walked back to my gaming chair, and sat down.

"Well, that will be all for today. Hope you enjoyed and see you tomorrow my little devil animatronics. Goodbye," I said as I turned of the camera.

I sighed and laid back into my chair. I heard snickering coming from behind me so I turned around to see my roommates Lily and Shadow laughing at me. I looked at them with a confused look before realizing the image of 'game over' and Nightmare Freddy were still on my screen. I sighed angrily.

"Why don't you two try playing Five Nights at Freddy's 4 with your room completely dark while having creep music being played from the other room," I yelled at them.

Lily started laughing even harder while Shadow calmed herself down.

"Because it's funnier when someone like you does it. Besides, your the You Tuber," said Shadow.

I sighed and looked at Lily. She was smiling like she just met the most popular person in the world.

"You know, you didn't have to play creepy music on the piano while I'm recording," I said to her.

"I know, I just knew you were playing Fnaf 4 so I decided to play it as loud as possible," she said happily.

"YOU WHAT!?" I yelled at her.

Lily giggled and ran out of the apartment. I looked at Shadow with a questionable look.

"She has a concert soon so she has to prepare," Shadow explained.

"Oh," I said.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to my room to finish some work," she said while walking to her room, which was right next to mine.

I sighed and walked over to my bedroom door. I closed it, turned on the lights, and walked over to the TV. I slowly turned it off, allowing me to look at the picture of Nightmare Freddy with the words game over in front of it and keep it in my mind forever. When I finally turned the TV off, I grabbed the camera next to it and put it on the wooden desk next to my multiple computers. I then pulled out a red chair with wheels under it out from under the desk and sat down. I turned on the middle computer and started fixing up the video. Putting face cam on the corner of the screen and animating a few things here and there. When I finished, I uploaded it to YouTube and relaxed.

"Finally," I said as I laid my head on the desk, "I can get some rest."

If you are confused, let me explain. My name is Hato sakura and I'm a You Tuber. My channel is a gaming/ anime channel called KyubeyWithPocky. I'm 15 years old and I'm 4'11. I have short white hair and creamy white eyes. I love sweets, Waffle House, Olive garden, anime, music, art, and fanfics. I'm usually very happy, yet I get scared easily. I also get angry when I'm a called short or a flatchest. I live in an apartment in New York city with my friends Lily and Shadow. Lily is also 15 and is 5'4. She has brown hair and lavender eyes. She's very silly and very fun. Shadow is 15 and 5'4. She has midnight blue hair and midnight blue eyes. She is very sarcastic and very scary to the point were we call her the devil's daughter. Anyways, back to the story.

I was about to fall asleep on my desk when somebody decided to ring the door bell instead of using her keys, again. I sighed and lifted my head up from my desk. I was about to get out of my very comfy chair until Shadow yelled at Lily, who was now ringing the door bell nonstop.

"YOU HAVE A KEY LILY," she shouted.

"NO I DON'T," Lily yelled innocently.

"YES YOU DO," Shadow shouted.

"NO I DON'T."

"YES YOU DO."

They kept on bickering as I sighed. I got up from my chair and looked on the ground. My hat was still on the ground from when I was playing Fnaf a few hours ago. Yes, a few hours ago. It takes a while to edit and upload a video ok. I walked over to the hat and picked it up. I looked at it for a little bit to make sure there was no dirt on it because I don't want it to get my hair dirty. Then I decided to play more fnaf 4.

"Couldn't hurt to practice," I said to myself.

I put my hat on and walked over to the ps4. Before I turned it on, Lily yelled at me to open the door.

"DO IT YOURSELF," I yelled at her.

"BUT I HAVE BREAD STICKS FROM OLIVE GARDEN LIKE YOU ASKED," she yelled.

"SAY NO MORE!" I yelled.

I ran out of my bedroom and towards the door. I grabbed the lock and unlocked the door. I opened it, grabbed the giant bag of bread sticks from Lily, ran back to my room, and shut the door in 5 seconds. I threw the bag onto my black couch and jumped onto the couch.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled to Lily as I stuffed a bread stick into my mouth.

I heard Lily laugh as I turned on the ps4 and started playing Fnaf 4. Unfortunately, in the end, it made me waste half of the bread sticks because of how many times I jumped out of my chair in fear. Curse you Nightmare Freddy.