Chapter 52: Uninvited guests or unwelcomed prisoners

Hato's P.O.V.

(Warning: Small spoiler to the show School Live {Gakkou Gurashi}. If you haven't seen it yet, watch the first episode, then come back and read this chapter)

Chelsea and I stood next to Haruhi's tent, sweat dropping because of what was happening in front of us.

In front of us was Haruhi, sitting on a log in front of two girls, who were sitting on the ground with there arms and legs tied up. These two girls were, of course, members of the survey corps, and both Chelsea and I recognized them immediately.

It was Ymir and Historia.

Haruhi seemed to be extremely annoyed with them and Ymir seemed to be extremely annoyed with Haruhi, but Chelsea and I kind of expected that.

"Hey!" Ymir yelled," Let us go!"

Haruhi shook her head furiously.

"Not happening," she said," You guys are on my property now, so whatever happens to you or whatever you do is dictated by me!"

"Well that sounds very pleasant," Ymir said sarcastically.

"Why'd you tie us up anyways?" asked Historia," And who are you?"

Haruhi smirked and crossed her legs.

"Who am I?" she asked," I'm Haruhi Suzumiya! One of the best alien, esper, and time traveler hunter out there!"

"Huh?" Ymir and Historia said while looking confused.

"And I tied you guys up because you guys interrupted my nap," Haruhi explained," And that in itself deserves a punishment!"

"Uh huh," said Ymir.

"Look," said Historia," We're just here because our friend went missing a few months ago and we're trying to find her."

"Yeah," said Ymir," And this camp looked pretty suspicious if you ask me."

Haruhi fake gasped as she looked at them angrily.

"Now for that you'll get a real punishment," she said angrily.

Chelsea and I sighed in annoyance as they continued yelling at each other. I looked at Chelsea and nodded my head as she looked at me like she had a question. She then smiled and snuck into her tent with me following behind her. It's a surprise that they haven't noticed us yet, but that makes this a lot more fun.

Chelsea went towards her bag and started pulling stuff out. She pulled out a plug, a speaker, and a phone. I grabbed the phone and plugged the plug into it while Chelsea did the same to the speaker. Once we did that, Chelsea snuck out of the tent and behind Haruhi. She placed the speaker right behind Haruhi and gave me a thumbs up. I nodded my head and pressed the play button on the phone, playing this video.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the volume was on full blast, so it scared them like crazy.

All of them jumped up in surprise while Chelsea started laughing really hard. I was a giggling mess in the tent, so no one could see me. But they saw Chelsea, and they were mad.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" Haruhi yelled at her.

"THAT SCARED US!" Ymir yelled.

"I know," Chelsea said between breathes," But it was funny."

"How did that even happen?" Historia asked.

"She blasted music through her speaker," Haruhi said while sighing," But why School live?"