Chapter 6: What the hell did you guys do?

"Reiner?" I asked quietly.

"Hato," I heard someone say quietly behind me.

I turned around to see Bertholdt crouched down next to me. He was sweating and had a very scared look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'll explain later. Right now, I need you to go to the far side of the forest in that direction." Bertholdt said while pointing to the side of the forest closest to Wall Maria.

I looked at him and nodded my head. Bertholdt then stood up and used his 3DMG to get near the Armored Titan and distract the Survey Corpse. When he got all of the solders attention, I stood up and used my 3DMG to fly away from the commotion without anyone noticing, or so I thought. When I got to the spot that Bertholdt told me to go to, I heard someone else use the 3DMG behind me. I froze and turned my head slightly to see if anyone was there, but there was no one there. I sighed in relief, but then froze again. There is definitely someone behind me. If I've learned anything from video games, it's that something will happen when you least expect it. I turned around fully to get a full view of what was behind me. Still, I saw no one, but I knew better. Fnaf 3 has taught me not to let my vision fool me. I looked under and above me to make sure that no one was near, but I still saw no one. I was about to move to the branch above me so that I could get a better view, but stopped when I heard foot steps behind me. I turned around again, but this time, I saw a short male with black hair, a Survey corpse uniform, and cold grey eyes. Ok, I say he's short yet he's 4 inches taller then me. He was staring at me with a very cold look that immediately told me 'You're dead'. I turned around and used my 3DMG gear to get to the branch above me. He did the same. When we landed, he grabbed me and threw me back down onto the branch below, which would have hurt a lot if I didn't have my bag. I tried to sit back up, but he kicked me into the tree before I could. Now, I was in a little pain, but I still tried to get up. When I did, he put the tip of a blade up to my neck so that I didn't move.

"Don't move," he said coldly.

"Wait you didn't want me to move? I couldn't tell by the few kicks and you pinning me to a tree with a blade," I said sarcastically.

He looked at me with an annoyed look. I looked at him with an even more annoyed look. He sighed and looked over at the branch were he stood before, like he was expecting someone. He then looked back at me.

"What are you doing outside the walls?" he asked coldly.

I didn't know what to say, so I decided to play dumb.

"What walls?" I asked innocently.

"Don't play dumb. I know you know what I'm talking about," he said.

"Ok fine," I said," I've heard of the walls, just never seen them."

He looked confused. He must have not expected that. He then looked at me coldly again. He raised his blade up to my hood and pushed the hood off of my head. My hood slowly fell of my head revealing my white hair and newsboy cap. They guy's expression turned to shock when he saw my hair.

"White hair?" he asked himself.

I looked at him angrily.

"Is it really a surprise?" I yelled at him.

He looked at me coldly and sighed.

"You don't take comments about your hair very well, do you?" he asked.

"Or about my height," I added.

He nodded his head as if saying 'I feel your pain'. He then put his blade away and grabbed my collar.

"Follow me," he said coldly.

He started pulling me by the collar until the branch we were on broke in half. The guy let go of my collar as we both flew back. The guy's back hit a tree behind him and I was going to do the same, but a giant hand grabbed me and started running toward Wall Maria. I looked at what grabbed me to see the Armored Titan with Bertholdt riding on his shoulder with an unconscious body in his arms. I couldn't tell who he was, just the fact that he was a member of the Survey Corpse. I climbed out of the Armored Titan's hand and climbed up his arm. When I got to the shoulder, Bertholdt finally noticed me and smiled.

"There you are," he said," We were starting to get worried that you didn't make it."

"I almost didn't," I said," I got pinned down my a short guy with black hair and grey eyes."

"A short guy?"

I nodded.

Bertholdt laughed.

"You have no room to talk at all," he said.

I looked at him angrily.

"What did you just say?" I nearly yelled at him.

"Just a short comment about your height," he said.

"Now you're making PUNS," I yelled.

Bertholdt started laughing. I could tell that it was because he hit a point were I would be VERY annoyed. After a minute, I just rolled my eyes and looked at the unconscious person that he was holding.

"Who's that Bertholdt?" I asked.

"Oh him? He's a member of the Survey corpse," he said bluntly.

"Then why is he here?"

"Because we need him."

I looked back at Bertholdt, then at the person. Suddenly, I realized what's happening.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TWO DO?" I yelled at Bertholdt.

Bertholdt looked at me confused before he realized that I had realized what they had done.

"Oh, this is going to take a while to explain isn't it?" he said.

I nodded my head as we neared Wall Maria.