Chapter 49: Camp!

Hato's P.O.V.

I looked down the tall wall that is Wall Maria as the sun setted behind me. We were able to get out of Wall Sina and Wall Rose before the sun rose, surprisingly, and ran through Wall Maria the for the rest of the day. We had gotten here about an hour ago and since then we've been setting up camp, which I finished already.

I looked behind me and at my little camp. I was proud of it. I had my small tent that was meant for one person and all of my supplies were in it. I had a giant, EXTREMELY soft blanket on the ground of the tent and multiple pillows. On the top of the tent was the BTS symbol, so I knew the tent was mine, and a mini camera.

A few feet yards away from my tent was a fire pit with a bunch of food supplies surrounding it. A few yards away in two different directions from it were Haruhi and Chelsea's tents. Together, our tents created a circle around the fire pit, making a small shield in case anyone wanted to intrude.

Oh, and if you're wondering, Haruhi was the one who gave us the tents.

I started walking over to the fire pit, which was surrounded by three logs, and sat down on one of them. The skirt of the Yomi North uniform is short, I'll admit, but we're all girls here, so we tend to cross our legs.

Once I sat down, Haruhi and Chelsea walked out of their tents. For some reason, Haruhi gave herself a HUGE tent that is known to be one of the best. It also had a lot of luxury items in it, which made me and Chelsea a little annoyed, but we didn't complain. As they sat down, Haruhi crossed her legs and arms and looked at us with the same look she gave us last night.

"Alright," she said," We set up camp and have all of the supplies together. We won't start training til tomorrow, so I expect you two to either relax or enjoy your time before it."

Chelsea and I nodded our heads, then the food.

"We'll be switching roles on who cooks the food each day," Haruhi explain," But for today, we're eating ramen. Hato, you start tomorrow."

"Fine," I said.

"Also," said Haruhi," We may be outside the walls, but the titan shifters are too. So to make sure we don't get captured or attacked....."

Haruhi suddenly threw two bazookas at us. I caught one of them while Chelsea caught the other.

"We'll be using these," Haruhi finished while holding her own bazooka.

"Uh," Chelsea said, looking extremely confused before something clicked,"Oh, they wouldn't be able to survive it even if they are titan shifters!"

"Exactly!" Haruhi beamed," Plus they're fun to use!"

"By the way, Haruhi," I said, catching her attention," Aren't I a titan shifter?"

Haruhi looked at me confused, then she thought about it before replying.

"Not really," she said," It's more of a side effect than anything."

"Side effect?" asked Chelsea," What do you mean?"

Haruhi side and stood up from her seat.

"Magic does not exist in this world," Haruhi explained," The closest thing to magic is the ability to become a titan. So to hide her magic abilities, Hato's magical form gave her the form just for this world. Don't worry, it'll probably go away when we go to the next world!"

The two of us nodded our heads as Haruhi threw two bowls at us. Each bowl was filled with ramen and had a spoon in it. We both caught it and looked back up at Haruhi, who was now sitting down eating her own ramen. I shrugged and started eating my ramen while Chelsea just sat there, staring at hers.

"What are you doing?" asked Haruhi," Eat!"

Chelsea looked up, slightly embarrassed, then started eating.

"Hey Haruhi," I said," Are the other dimensions that we're going to anime worlds?"

"Of course," said Haruhi," We may stop by the real world a few times, but that would be it."

"Really?" asked Chelsea," Could we choose which world we go to?"

"Hmm," said Haruhi," Maybe."

"What dimension are we going to next anyways?" I asked.

Haruhi smirked, then started eating again.

"It's a surprise," she said.

I pouted, but then went back to eating.

"Hey Haruhi," said Chelsea," Did Anthony actually die?"

Haruhi looked at her confused while she put some ramen in her mouth.

"Why would you ask that," she asked.

"Well," said Chelsea," This isn't the real world, so if you think about it, we shouldn't physically be here. We should physically still be in America! And that means Anthony could have just woken up!"

"Hmm," said Haruhi," That's a very interesting thought, but that isn't true. You're physically here, and the pain you feel proves it. But you might actually be right."

"Really!" Chelsea beamed.

Haruhi nodded her head as I looked at her confused.

"Why would that be, Haruhi?" I asked.

Haruhi sighed in annoyance and then looked at us.

"First off," she said," You guys should start calling me Haruhi-senpai. Just Haruhi is annoying. And what I mean is that because so many anime worlds exist, if he dies in one, he could immediately go to another. But that's a maybe."

Chelsea's smile grew extremely wide when she heard that.

"That would be amazing!" she nearly yelled.

"I agree," I said," By the way. I've been meaning to ask this for a while now, but where is Petra?"

Chelsea looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" she asked," Petra is..."

"That's actually a complicated question," Haruhi said, interrupting Chelsea," Theoretically, she should be dead. But that isn't 100% true."

"Huh?" Chelsea said, clearly confused.

"I guess she's physically dead," Haruhi said," In this world, at least. But some people, when they die, end up in another dimension instead of 'Heaven', or whatever you believe. Petra..... kinda ended up in a unexpected place."

"Unexpected?" asked Chelsea.

"It's usually off limits, but she ended up there. And because of it she gained a lot of power," Haruhi explained.

"I see," I said," Which dimension?"

Haruhi smirked and threw her empty ramen bowl into a random trash can.

"That's also a secret," she said.

The two of us sighed and looked out at the moon.

"How long will we be training?" I asked.

"As long as it takes the brat to get here," said Haruhi.

I sighed again, slightly annoyed. This was going to take a really long time, and I knew that very well.