Chapter 54: The Plan

Hato's P.O.V.

We the girls looked at Haruhi and I in shock as I just looked at them seriously. My mind wasn't going to stop running with thoughts about how we're not ready yet and how Syaoran is extremely op.

"I should have known," Haruhi said while letting out a sigh," No matter how much time we've been training, we weren't going to be ready."

Chelsea looked over at Haruhi with a small amount of surprise still showing on her face.

"What do you mean we weren't going to be ready no matter what?" Chelsea asked," We can become more powerful than him, right Hato?"

Chelsea turned to look at me, and so did Ymir and Historia. A glimmer of hope could be seen in their eyes, causing me to gulp. I didn't want to destroy that hope, but what chance did we have. I looked down at my feet and avoided their eyes, not wanting to see what would happen to their hope when I said the truth. And I knew Haruhi wanted me to tell them the truth, but at the moment, I had no idea what to do.

Suddenly, my eyes caught sight of a red crystal that was around my neck. I didn't remember how I got it, that is until it hit me. Petra must have added it into my magical stuff that she gave us, and thank goodness I knew what it was from.

I slowly raised my head up and made eye contact with Haruhi. She was looking at me with this confused look until she saw the crystal.

"No way," she said," So she gave you it."

The girls looked over at Haruhi, really confused as to why her expression changed.

"What is it Haruhi?" Historia asked.

"Chelsea," Haruhi said, causing Chelsea to look at her curiously," You know how there are millions of different magical girl forms, correct?"

"Hm, yeah I do," Chelsea said," From the ones know, there are Mew mews, Magical girls, Sailor scouts, Symphogear, pretty cure, etc."

Haruhi nodded her head, then pointed at my neck while Ymir and Historia looked at us confused.

"Look at the crystal around Hato's neck," Haruhi demanded.

Chelsea nodded her head, then looked at my neck. Once she saw the crystal, her eyes widened.

"No way," she said," I'm so jelly!"

"Don't be," Haruhi said," You have one too."

Haruhi then turned her attention at Ymir and Historia, who were on the ground with a blanket around them. Chelsea started looking down at her neck and around her body to find the crystal as Haruhi started talking to the two other girls

"You two know too much about this now," she said," So you'll be coming with us wherever we go, which also means you'll help us fight this guy."

"Wait, what?" Ymir asked.

Before they could say anything else, Haruhi snapped her fingers, making the blanket and ropes disappear. Their clothes changed to modern day clothes, and two guns dropped in their hands.

"Wait, didn't you say we weren't ready?" Historia asked," Then why are we fighting?"

"Do you want Syaoran to murder everyone in this world and leave no survivors?" Haruhi asked," This world already has humanity on the brink of extinction. Do you want the problem to be worse?"

Historia gulped and looked down at the gun in her hand, so did Ymir. They stared at the guns for a few minutes before Ymir looked up and smiled.

"Okay fine," she said," We'll help you fight this kid."