Chapter 28: Welp, I'm screwed

I woke up and looked around. I was in what looked like an abandoned school. I was confused as to why I was here, and why I felt like the atmosphere was so thick. I started to walk forward, but stopped when I felt something brush against my legs. I looked down to see that I was in a tan and blue girls uniform that I recognized immediately.

'This is the girls uniform from corps party. So does that mean....?'

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the sound of a little girl laughing. I looked up and saw the door to the class room I was in was open. I slowly walked towards the door, shaking as I went. When I got to the door, I gasped. I was in front of a girl with a red dress, long black hair, and very, VERY, pale skin. To the point where it looked blue. She looked at me with curious look, yet I could see that she had horrible intentions in her eyes.

"No way," I whispered.

The girl grinned and pulled out a pair of scissors from behind. My eyes widened as she walked forward, towards me. She started to giggle and blood started to pore out of her mouth. I started backing up, but immediately felt the door behind me.

"Dang it," I whispered.

I looked straight into the girl's eyes to see an insane look in her eyes. Her giggles started growing into a creepy laugh as she grew closer. When she was only a foot in front of me, she held her scissors up.

"Goodnight," she said creepily.

She opened her scissors and threw it at me. It was about to hit me in the eye, but Author~chan decided now was a good time to make me conscious again. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, again. This time, I was in a cell with multiple chains on the walls. I tried standing up so that I could look around the cell, but I couldn't. My hands were in chains on the wall, causing it to be impossible to even move.

I sighed, but immediately regretted it. A rotten smell started to fill my nose. I guess I was holding my breathe the entire time because that dream scared me. Well, at least it was anime related. Thank God for that. I held my breathe again when I heard the sound of footsteps in the hallway. As they got closer, I started to get scared and I closed my eyes.

'I hope that dream wasn't real,' I thought.

Suddenly, the footsteps stopped. I slowly opened one of my eyes to see a guy that looked like he was a thug, but who am I to judge. He smiled a crooked smile as I opened both of my eyes. I sighed with relief.

"Oh thank goodness," I sighed.

The guy looked at me confused.

"So you wanted to get captured and sold?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"No, I just thought something even worse was going to happen," I said.

He face palmed and sighed.

"You really are one of a kind, aren't ya," he said.

I sighed and slumped down.

"Now, explain," I said.

He snickered.

"There are a lot of things to explain, so please be more specific."

I sighed.

"Ok, why am I here, to start it off?"

"Well....."

Before he could say anything, a guy ran behind him in a panic. He started talking to the other guy. I wasn't able to catch much, but I did catch him saying one thing.

"She's the only person with white hair and red eyes in all of history."

Of course, my freaking otaku side was about to show because I was about to sing History Maker, aka the Yuri on Ice theme. Suddenly, I noticed that something was missing. I wasn't wearing my purple ribbon. I looked around the cell to make sure it wasn't laying around anywhere, but I couldn't find it.

"Um, excuse me," I said.

The two men looked over at me.

"What is it?" One of them said harshly.

"Uh, do you know where my ribbon/choker is?" I asked innocently.

Their eyes widened.

"Dang it, we left evidence behind," said one of them.

The men started talking again. I rolled my eyes when one started panicking about getting caught by the military. After what felt like an hour, one of the guys pulled out a handkerchief with what volatile on it. How can I tell what chemical it is you ask. Well, I studied a lot about chemicals and how to tell which one's which back at home. The guy keeled down next to me and smiled a crooked smile.

"You know," he said," I'm surprised that you're not scared."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't feel scared at all, to be honest," I replied.

He smirked and then put the handkerchief up to my mouth. I slowly started losing consciousness as he held it. Before I fully became unconscious, I could hear him saying something that gave me chills.

"Good night," he said.

Of course, I had a dream again. This time, I was in what looked like a gym. I looked around and saw something very disturbing. There were 13 kids standing around a girl with two pink pigtails. She was standing there with spears in her and.... pink blood? Ok, this is getting weird. I looked at the girl's face to see a very betrayed look. I was about to walk up to them, until they disappeared. I stared at the place they once were shocked until I heard someone laughing behind me.

I turned around to see the entire gym in ruins. The giggling started to get louder as I looked at the entrance. Suddenly, the door bursted open. Blood and parts of corpses flew out at me as the door fell. I covered my face with my arms, only to feel a sharp pain in my arm. I looked at it to see a pair of scissors in them. I looked up and saw the girl with that crazy look in her eyes. Immediately, I knew....

"Welp, I'm screwed," I said.