Chapter 2: What happened?

"HATO!"

"I'M COMING SHADOW," I yelled at Shadow.

I walked out of my room in a white, collared blouse, a black vest, a purple tie, and boot cut blue jeans. My hair was in a sorta high ponytail with a purple ribbon wrapped around it. I was also wearing my brown newsboy cap. I walked to the door to see a very angry Shadow.

"Finally!" she said.

"Sorry," I said.

We walked out of our apartment and out into the city. We walked past millions of buildings before we finally got to the subway. We walked down the stairs and into the station. We then got onto the train that went to time square and waited for a while. While we waited, I took the time to try and figure out why we were going to Time Square and on New years eve of all days. Plus she woke me up after I recorded my final play through Fnaf 4. I finally beat it and wanted to get rest.

"Lily's concert is tonight. She's performing before the ball drops so it's a pretty big deal. She also got us front row seats," said Shadow.

"I see," I said," And by front row seats, I'm assuming you mean the top of the M&M store."

Shadow nodded with a huge grin on her face.

"Yep, and they're giving us free M&Ms for the entire night because of it," she said.

I sighed.

"You really love the perks of two of your roommates being famous, don't you," I said.

She didn't respond because she was too caught up with the thought of free chocolate all night. I sighed again.

"You woke me up for THIS!?" I said angrily.

Now it was Shadow's turn to sigh.

"It would be too crowded if we went any later. Besides, you never hear us complain about you playing Fnaf at Midnight so that you could record yourself screaming for views," she said sarcastically.

"That's because you and Lily get a kick out of me screaming every five seconds," I said.

Shadow sighed.

"Whatever, I'm just glad you're done with that game and can go on to playing Minecraft, Olive Garden, Hide-and-seek," she said sarcastically.

"What can I say," I said," A new year, a new Fnaf."

"Oh boy."

"Those little devil animatronics like to see me suffer."

"It IS funny though."

"It isn't to me," I said.

After that, we stayed silent for the rest of the train ride. We wanted to have some quiet time before the huge end-of-the-year party. When we finally got off the train, we were met with Lily in a very fancy outfit. She was wearing a purple dress and her hair was in a bun. She was smiling brightly.

"HI GUYS," she yelled.

"Hey Lily," said Shadow.

Lily then looked at me and her face suddenly filled with concern.

"HATO, ARE YOU OK?"

"Yeah, just tired," I said.

"Oh," she said quickly.

We then just stood there for a little while before Lily finally grabbed our hands.

"Well, we're not going to get anywhere just standing here. Let's go!" she said excitedly.

We ran with Lily to the M&M store and went to the roof where there were employees waiting for us. They were all dressed in fun outfits and had there family members with them. When we walked up to the edge of the roof, we heard someone calling for Lily. We turned around to see a guy with brown hair walking up to Lily. He had a little girl with short brown hair following him.

"Lily!" He said again.

"Hello Eric," she said," Enjoying the party?"

The guy, Eric, nodded his head.

"Of course," he said," You did an excellent job planning."

We looked at Lily with confusion written on our faces. Before I could ask what he meant, but Lily started talking again.

"Oh Eric, you have such a cute daughter," she said.

"Isn't she," he said," Her name is Ava. Ava, say hi to Lily."

The girl looked at Lily with a shy look. She then looked at me and Shadow. Ava then walked away from her father and up to Lily.

"Nice to meet you," she said quietly before getting engulfed into a huge hug.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!" squealed Lily.

Lily then stopped spinning around and put Ava down. Ava then run away from Lily and behind me and Shadow. Lily then looked at us with a sad face.

"Ava, Lily's the one who planned and paid for the party," said Eric.

"That's right. But I felt like paying for it wasn't enough so I invited all of the employees," said Lily.

Eric looked at us and smiled.

"You must be Lily's friends," he said.

"Correct, I'm Shadow," said Shadow," And this shorty here is Hato."

I looked at her angrily.

"Did you just call me short?"

"Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't."

I sighed and turned around to face the city.

"I'll let you off the hook for now, since we are at a party," I said.

I looked out at Time Square. It was crowded with people waiting for the ball to drop at midnight. I sighed and looked at my watch.

"Shouldn't you get to the stage soon?" I asked Lily.

"THAT'S RIGHT," she screamed.

I didn't turn around when Lily left. I just stared out at the crystal ball that everyone was waiting to drop. While looking at it, I felt someone tugging my sleeve. I looked down to see it was Ava who was tugging my arm.

"HM, do you want something?" I asked.

"Um, daddy wanted me to give you these," she said quietly.

She held up a paper bag that was about the size of the bag that was used in beagle shops. I looked into the bag to see something AMAZING. The bag was full of boxes of Pocky and bread sticks. I gasped.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled as I grabbed the bag.

Ava looked at me and giggled. Dang it, SHE IS SO CUTE. I looked at the ball to see it was about to drop. I could see Lily on the stage, counting down.

"3, 2, 1," they all yelled.

That's when it happened. I don't remember exactly what happened, but as soon as the clock struck midnight, something weird happened. I felt my entire body grow stiff and numb. My hearing started to close out all nose and my vision started getting blurry. After a minute of that, I blacked out.