Chapter 11:My first for almost everything in this world

I launched myself off of the wall with Hanji right next to me. Hanji used her gear before me to make sure she could clear the titans under us because there were like five of them that wanted to eat us really badly. She finished them off really quickly, allowing me to have a safe spot to land. I used my gear to lower myself a little slower down the wall. I landed right on top of one of the titans bones and stood there looking at Hanji.

"Follow me," said Hanji.

I nodded my head and followed her through the town. We passed by a ton of damaged houses with dried blood stains and bones, showing that the titans had first came here a while ago. As we flew by some houses, I noticed that they were untouched. As if there were no people in there for the titans to kill, so they left it alone.

I looked over at Hanji. She was looking far ahead of her, where the battle was taking place. She seemed so focused, like this was the hardest thing she's ever done and she didn't want to mess up. I would know. I've been there before. But that was when my parents were alive, so I never went back to that moment.

"Hanji," I called.

Hanji turned her head a little and looked at me.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Did titans do all of this?"

She nodded her head slowly.

"Yes," she said.

I sighed and looked at the town around us. Those poor people who had to go through the horror of having there family killed, loosing there homes, and loosing there life.

But when we past by this one house that was almost completely destroyed, I stopped. I lowered myself down on the ground and stood in front of it. I walked up to the building slowly. The only part left intact was part of the second floor and the entrance to the basement. The rest had collapsed due to a boulder that flew into the house and landed right next to it.

I looked around the surrounding area. There were small blood stains everywhere. I walked over and leaned over. I touched the blood for a second before something appeared in my mind. A picture of a women with brown hair in a ponytail that went over her shoulder. She had brown eyes and a small smile that could light up someones day. Another image came into my mind. This time, it was a memory of her death. It was terrifying, especially since it was in front of her son, who was being dragged away by a solder of another branch. He was crying the entire time and calling out to her, but she couldn't do anything.

I lifted my hand up from the dry blood. I stared in aw at what I had just seen. Was this her blood? It seemed like it, from the location the memory was at. I looked around to make sure no one was around. There was no one but the few titans that haven't noticed me. I slowly walked up to the basement door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. After a while of trying to open the door, I realized that it wasn't even going to open no matter what I did. I sighed and sat down next to the door.

"Let's see," I said to myself," The women who owned this house had a son with brown hair and green eyes. I also somehow saw something that mentioned how he wanted to join the Survey Corpse. HM, maybe I should ask Hanji about that kid. She might know him."

As soon as I said that, I came to the realization that Hanji wasn't with me anymore. I got up and walked out of the remaining area of the house.

"Where did she go?" I said to myself.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of something flying in my direction. I turned around to see that the Colossal titan had thrown something in my direction. It was going really fast, so I couldn't really make out what it was. I walked up slowly to where the thing was flying, when I suddenly realized what it was. It was a person. A solder to be exact. It was flying in my direction really quickly, and I didn't know what to do. My instincts, for some reason, told me to look through my bag, so I did. After a few seconds of looking through my bag, I found a weird thing that looked like a huge, white pool float. I also found a black inflater. I plugged the inflater into the float and blew it up really fast, to the point where it was done before you could even blink. I touched it to make sure it was a safe thing to land on, and it was. It was very squishy and soft. It made those trampolines that you jump on when jumping out of a burning building seem like nothing.

Suddenly, something flopped on top of the float. I was, of course, right next to the float, so when they landed, I was thrown back and landed into a building. That's when I realized something.

"Since when have I had an inflater and float?" I asked myself.

I heard someone groaning, which snapped me back to reality. I looked over at the float and saw someone slowly sit up, and it showed that I was right about something. She was a member of the Survey corpse. She had brown hair that was brought up into a high ponytail and brown eyes. She was rubbing her arm, which looked like it was broken.

"SASHA!" I heard someone yell.

I looked over to see someone with no hair and gold eyes (Wiki says grey, I say gold) using his 3DMG to fly over to the girl, who I'm guessing is Sasha. He landed right next to her and sighed.

"You're ok?" he asked with a little bit of relief and surprise in his voice.

She nodded her head.

"Yeah, don't know how though."

"That's a relief. But where did this come from?"

They both looked down at the float.

"I don't know," said Sasha.

Suddenly, there was a loud slam on the sidewalk. We all looked up to see a titan looking at all of us with it's bloodthirsty eyes. Sasha looked at it scared and the kid pulled out his blades, only to realize that they were to dull to fight with. The titan then reached it's hand out to grab Sasha. She couldn't move. It was like she was paralyzed. I looked down at my blades.

What happened next was a blur to me, but the only thing I could remember was jumping in front of the two and slicing the titan's hand off.