Chapter 15: I DID THAT!?

"Wait, WHAT!?"

Hanji looked at Levi and Erwin and looked at them in a certain way that said 'Wait till the others get here'. Levi sighed and walked out the door. Erwin looked at Hanji and Hanji nodded her head. She then left and closed the door behind her.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"They're going to go get the other people I want to meet with," said Erwin.

"Oh, I see. So what should I call you?" I asked.

Erwin looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, everyone here calls you Commander Erwin, but I'm not exactly a soldier so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to call you that," I explained.

Erwin sighed.

"Are you sure about that? I mean the part of not being a soldier," he said.

I looked at him confused.

"What do you....?"

"We have to keep your identity from the government a secret, so we're going to have to make you a solider so that you can fit in better," he explained.

"Oh, that makes sense," I said," Anyways, you said something about Reiner trying to take me back. What exactly happened?"

Erwin sighed.

"You'll know when the others get here."

I sighed.

"What is it with people and being reluctant to tell me anything?" I asked myself.

"It's not that we don't want to tell you," said Erwin," It's just that they witnessed it."

I looked at him confused.

"Witnessed what?"

Before Erwin could answer, someone knocked on the door. Erwin turned towards the door.

"Come in Levi," said Erwin.

The door slowly opened as Levi came in with three others. Two of them I had already met and the other I hadn't. The guy I didn't recognize had brown hair and green eyes.

'He kinda looks like the guy I had seen in that weird vision,' I thought.

"Thank you Levi. Now I need to talk to these four in private," said Erwin.

"Four?" asked the guy with brown hair.

He looked around the room until his eyes landed on me. His eyes widened as well as Mikasa's and Armin's. I smiled at them as sweetly as possible, until the guy with brown hair immediately insulted me.

"I forgot she was this short."

I looked at him angrily.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

The guy was about to say something until Armin put his arm in front of him.

"Don't provoke her Eren," said Armin.

Eren sighed and walked into the room with Armin and Mikasa following. Armin shut the door slowly as Eren and Mikasa walked up to Erwin.

"What did you need us for sir?" asked Eren.

"I want you to tell Hato what happened," he said.

"You mean her?" asked Eren.

"Yes. She has no memory of what happened so she has no idea how she got that wound or why she looks different."

I looked at him confused.

"Wait, I look different? Can someone get me a mirror?"

I ran over to a random mirror and froze. My hair was shorter and messier then before and my eyes were now red (Basically picture above). I nearly screamed when I saw this.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I yelled.

"You were knocked out by Reiner when he figured out that you were with us. He seemed to really want you for something and we have no idea what it is, but he disappeared without a trace when he got you. We, of course, didn't know about it because we were fighting with Bertholdt in human form. When Reiner came over with you, we were all shocked. Me because I didn't expected them to knock you out and Eren and Mikasa because they didn't know what you were doing with them. But when Reiner dropped you, you woke up. You started attacking Reiner and Bertholdt and your eyes turned into what Reiner called the Marionette's eyes. Your hair also got cut a liitle during the fight and when you stopped fighting, you fell unconscious and fell onto the concrete ground. That's why your head is bleeding a lot," Armin explained.

"Marionette's eyes?" asked Eren.

"I'm guessing it has to do with the little mechanism that was in your bag," said Erwin.

I nodded my head.

"Isn't a Marionette another name for a puppet?" asked Mikasa.

I nodded my head.

"Do you have a piece of paper and pencil?" I asked.

"Uh, we have paper but not a pencil," said Erwin.

"Well do you have anything I can draw with?" I asked.

"Uh, sure," said Erwin.

Erwin walked over to his desk and grabbed out a piece of paper and a pen. He gave them to me and I started drawing. Everyone looked at me confused until I finished. I then showed them the picture. Everyone gasped when they saw it.

"Wow, looks exactly like him," said Armin," But what's Nightmare Freddy doing in the background?"

I looked at the picture and gasped.

"Why'd I draw him in the picture?! I hate Nightmare Freddy," I yelled.

"I can tell," said Armin.

"So that's the Marionette? He looks creepy," said Eren.

"But you can see the resemblance that Reiner pointed out," said Mikasa.

"That's true," said Erwin.

"Also," said Armin," Thanks for helping the Survey corps."

I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You see," Erwin started," We thought that Reiner and Bertholdt would hide Armin somewhere while they fought us. But when we had no luck, Levi told me about how you were with Reiner and Bertholdt so that's why I asked you about where you thought Armin was. You knew better then the rest of us about what they were planning, even if they didn't tell you anything."

"Oh," I said," Why did they want Armin anyways?"

"They're actually after Eren, but he's really strong and the other soldiers were protecting him. So they decided to go for me because I'm a really good friend of his. They wanted to see what would happen if they threatened my life in front of Eren," Armin explained.

"Oh, that's actually really smart," I said," One more thing."

Everyone looked at me curiously.

"Why did I get a weird vibe from one of the houses that I passed by. It was completely destroyed except for the entrance to the basement. I tried getting into it but it was locked. But I sensed something coming from it," I said.

They all stared at me with wide eyes.

"Wait, WHAT!?" Eren yelled.