Chapter 3: WHAT IS THAT.......THING?

"Ow," I cried quietly.

I sat up slowly with my eyes closed. I didn't want to wake up, but something didn't feel right. It didn't feel like I was on my bed, it felt like I was on a huge branch. I also wasn't in my Pj's, I was in my clothes from last night. I also felt something in my hand, a bag I think. My back was also hurting like crazy, telling me I had slept in a very uncomfortable position.

I finally open my eyes and looked around. I was in a forest with huge trees everywhere. I looked down at my clothes and I was right, they were the same clothes from last night. I looked at the bag I was holding. It was a purple a black back pack with a small Kyubey with it's head turned to the side. It also had a pocky stick in it's mouth.

'This is my Kyubey bag that Shadow made me a while back when I started my You Tube channel,' I thought.

I opened up the bag and looked inside. Inside was the bag of bread sticks and pocky boxes that Ava gave me, my camera I use for face cam, my phone, and a black hoodie with cat ears on the hood. I opened the bag of bread sticks, took one out, and started eating it.

'Thank god I came to this place with everything I need. But there's a problem with my supplies. THERE IS NO FNAF RELATED THINGS. I mean, I'm a scaredy cat but I still love the story,' I thought.

I then noticed something at the bottom of the bag. I pushed everything out of the way and pulled out a small, chibi Foxy stuffed animal with a small projector wrapped around the arm. I took the projector off of Foxy and put Foxy back into my bag. I looked at the projector until it started to glow. Then, some words appeared above it. They said 'Put me down on the branch'. I looked at it confused, but shrugged it off and put it down on the branch. When I did, the projector projected a life size image of a girl with short, blond hair (The wiki has spoken)and brown eyes. She was taller then me by a few inches and wasn't a flat chest, unlike some people. She wore a green cape, brown jacket, white shirt, white leggings, brown skirt, and brown boots. She looked up at me and smiled a small smile. She started talking, but I didn't understand what she was saying. It sounded German, but I wouldn't know because I never took German in Junior high (Our school offers it). I didn't know what to do, so I did the only thing I could think of.

"What?" I said with the most confused look ever.

The girl looked at me with a shocked look, but then her face went back to a smile. I couldn't help but notice that she had this sad look in her eyes. Wonder why.

"Sorry about that," she said.

"You were speaking German, right?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"Or, at least that's what you call it," she said," It's the only language anyone speaks here."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, humanity is at the brink of extinction here, to put it simply," she said.

I looked at her with shock.

"Why?" I asked.

"Look down," she said.

So I did, and what I saw was terrifying. Under us was a giant humanoid creature with a huge grinning face. It also had no clothes. I screamed.

"WHAT IS THAT........THING!?" I screamed.

"There called Titans," said the girl.

"Well I bet these Titans are trying to get my bread sticks. I WON'T LET THEM GET MY BREAD STICKS. NEVER!" I said while holding my bag close to me.

The girl started to laugh. I looked at her with a confused look. When she finished laughing, she stated talking again.

"They eat people Hato, not bread sticks."

"HOW IS THAT ANY BETTER!?" I yelled.

"Well..."

"Wait, how do you know my name?"

"Oh, because I'm dead. I was killed by a Titan."

"That silly looking thing killed you?"

"Animatronics aren't any better," she said.

"Fare enough," I said.

"Anyways, my name is Petra Ral, a member of the Survey corpse," she said.

"Pretty name," I said.

"Thanks," she said.

"Anyways, why am I here and not at Time square? And what's the Survey corpse? It sounds familiar, don't know why," I said.

"Well, the Survey corpse is a branch of the military that fights Titans.....

*Time skip over Petra telling Hato what that world is about because I'm pretty sure you all know the story or else you wouldn't be here*

"I see," I said.

Petra looks at me with a concern look. I sighed and looked down at the Titans.

"So, how will I fight them?"

"Well, you don't have 3DMG so we probably need to try and get the Survey corpse to come to this location so that they can find you. But unfortunately, they won't be out here for another week. Luckley, I was able to supply you with enough food for that time period so you should be good," said Petra.

"The only problem is," I said," What to do?"

Petra looked over at a tree kind of far away. She then frowned and looked at me.

"I have to go," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I just do. Goodbye and don't tell anyone where your from or that I talked to you," she said.

And with that, the projector turned off. I grabbed it and put it back in my bag.

"Wonder what that was about," I said to myself.

I grabbed my hoodie from my bag and put it on. I pulled the hood over my head and zipped my bag up. As soon as I did, I heard footsteps behind me. I froze up as they got closer. When they stopped, I heard someone whisper into my ear. I then was knocked out. (I was tempted to put Knack)