Chapter 25: That Dream Again

When I finally got to the dorms, I walked into my room and ran over to where my night clothes were. I grabbed them and went to the bathroom. I changed onto them and walked out with my uniform in my hand. I put the uniform away and my hat on the counter. I then flew into my bed and knock myself out cold. Man, I must have been exhausted if I fell asleep that quickly.

I woke up and looked around. I was in the ally way from my dream from the night before. I could tell because there was no sunlight showing and there were puddles of very mucky water. I heard the sound of footsteps again. I looked behind me to see the girl from before, except this time I could see her eyes. And the color surprised me.

'Red eyes?' I thought.

The girl ran passed me and smiled.

"Onii~chan!" she yelled as she ran out of the ally way.

I ran after her. When I got out of the ally way, I saw no one.

"Onii~chan?" the girl said again.

The girl was the one that was looking around now. She seemed a little nervous for some reason. She was about to call out again, but was interuppted by a husky voice.

"Look what we have here," the voice said.

The two of us turned around to see a group of men coming from another ally way. And by the way they were looking at the girl, I could tell that they were planning something horrible.

"What's a girl like you doing out here alone?" asked one of the men.

The girl didn't say anything, she just backed up a little.

"Aw, the girl is scared. Well don't worry. We'll take great care of you," said another.

The girl looked up at them with a cold look on her face.

"I'm good," she said in a cold voice.

The men started surrounding her when she said that.

"That wasn't an offer honey," said one of the men.

"The answer is still no," she said.

The guy looked at one of the men and nodded his head. The guy then threw himself at the girl. He was about to grab her, until she jumped really high above him. Everyone gasped at how high she had jumped. She then landed on the guys neck and knocked him unconscious. She then looked up at the others, causing then to shiver. But unlike them, I was only a little surprised. Her eyes were black with small white dots in the middle. She was staring at them with an angry look in her eyes.

"Like I said. I'm good," she said.

The men regained their posture and started attacking the girl. She started jumping on there necks and avoiding their knives. I ended up catching one of the men saying something that I didn't expect.

"She will be worth so much money."

The girl also seemed to catch it because she jumped up onto the roof of one of the buildings. She then started running away. I didn't want to loose sight of the girl, so I followed her. I climbed to the roof of the building and ran after her. She was honestly pretty fast for a girl her age, but those men were faster. When she got to an opening, she jumped down and started running towards another ally way. But one of those men jumped onto her and brought a knife up to her neck. This caused her to stop squirming in his arms. Another guy, who I'm guessing is their leader, walked up to the girl and smiled a wicked smile.

"Now," he said," you have two choices. One, you let us have you, or two, the knife goes into your throat."

The girl's eyes were back to it's normal color, which showed a lot more emotion in it. I could see the anger that was in her eyes so well, that if looks could kill, I would have burned in a volcano of anger.

"Not much of a choice," said the girl.

"It's really just as simple as asking life or death," said the leader.

"It's so much more detailed then that," said the girl.

The man laughed.

"So what's your choice girly?"

Suddenly, I heard the sound of the 3DMG being used. I turned around just in time to see two men coming in and pulling out knives.They stopped when they saw the girl having a knife being held against her throat. One of them I recognized right away.

'Levi?' I thought.

The guy next to Levi was looking at the girl with a nervous look in his eyes. He had sandy blond hair and blue eyes. He was also had on very familiar clothes.

'Aren't those the same clothes Sasha gave me for free days?' I thought.

The leader walked up to them and smirked.

"Why don't you two leave and not tell anyone about this, or else."

The leader pulled out a knife from his pocket. Levi looked over to the other guy. The guy nodded his head. Then, they started attacking the men. By the way, there were a lot of them. After a while of fighting, Levi looked over at his partner.

"Farlan, get Charity out of here," he said cold as ever.

Farlan nodded his head. He then ran towards the girl, Charity, and attack the guy that was holding her down. He then told Charity to get on his back, which she did, and then he used his gear to get away. Some of the thugs tried to follow, but Levi attacked them before they could. After Levi finished with the thugs, he looked over to where Farlan and Charity had gone.

"That girl is going to get us in all kinds of trouble," he said while sighing," I guess at this point, I don't really mind."

Levi then used his gear to follow Farlan, causing me to wake up sweating. I sighed when I realized it was just a dream. I looked out side at the moon that was at the peak of the sky.

'It's just a dream Hato,' I thought,' The girl didn't actually nearly get kidnapped by perverted thugs.'

Yet something inside of me said something else. Something for some reason told me that it really happened, and not to just that girl, but to me.

WOW, I'M SO GENEROUS. This is the forth chapter today! Well, anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Here's another quote.

"Today is going to be a good day and here's why: Because today at least you're you and that's enough."- Dear Even Hanson.