Chapter 26: Where are you Petra?

I looked outside at the moon. It was at it's peak in the sky, so basically, it was midnight. I sighed and looked around the room. I was surprised to see that nobody but myself was in the room. I flopped back down on my bed and decided to ponder on something I haven't thought about in a while. This thought was this: what exactly happened to Petra? I slowly started to fall asleep again, not even realizing that there was even talking on the floor above.

I woke up in a completely white room. Well, room wasn't really the right word since there were no walls or ceiling. I looked around to try and figure out my location, but to no avail. Suddenly, I heard the sound of someone's voice coming from far away. For some reason, the voice sounded familiar. I decided to find the source of the voice, so I started walking forward. After a while of walking, I found myself in front of four people. One guy had blond hair in a bun, another had brown hair that was kind of in the same style as Levi's, one guy had black hair, and the last one was Petra. They were all talking with each other, like I wan't even there, until Petra finally noticed me. She stopped talking with the others and started walking up to me. That's when the others noticed me.

"Hey Hato!" said Petra.

"Hi Petra!" I said.

I looked at the other people, who were smiling at me with a welcoming smile.

"Hato, I want you to meet the rest of my squad. That's Eld, that Levi wanna be is Oluo..."

"HEY," yelled the guy with Levi styled hair.

"And that's Gunther," Petra contunied as if Oluo hadn't even said a thing.

"Hi," said Gunther and Eld.

"Anyways, I know there are many questions that you wanted to ask me so ask away."

I sighed.

"Ok," I said," First, why is Lily in the Naruto world?"

"Hm, well," said Petra," There could be a huge danger happening in that world that only Lily can stop. I mean, when there is a huge danger that will happen with in the span of a year, certain people are able to call upon those who live in the real world, also known as your world, to come and save them. These people are also only able to do this when the ball drops on New Years."

"Ok, that brings me to my next question," I said," Why me?"

Petra sighed.

"You will figure that out sooner then you think. I can't tell you anything because it will cause a lot of problems," Petra explained.

"I see," I said," Anyways, why does that guy impersonate Levi?"

Oluo look at me in annoyance.

"He wants to be like Levi, so he impersonates him to do so," Eld explains.

I looked at Oluo a little angry.

"You don't even know what his past was like. He could have had a horrifying past that made him the way he is. So no matter what you do, you'll never be like him," I said.

Oluo looked like he was about to kill me, but didn't because of Eld and Gunther.

"Next question," said Petra.

"How did you guys die?" I asked," And where are you?"

Everyone froze when I asked that. Obviously, they didn't expect it at all. Gunther was the first to talk after the long silence.

"It's too early," he said to Petra.

She nodded her head. Petra then stared at me with a serious look.

"We are in a place where souls can try and be at peace with those they died with. There are a lot of us, but some have been able to move on completely. The past can't hold them back anymore. As to who killed us, well, it's too early to tell you. I will tell you this though. When you go out on your first expedition, expect a lot of death and don't fear the titan shifters that want to kill humanity. They want you to help them. So please, resist no matter what they try to do, because they will try anything, even killing everyone else."

When she talked about where she and the other members of her squad were, I could tell that she was lying. Her eyes showed sadness while talking, you could kinda see the truth in her and the others. But I could tell that the titan shifter part was true.

"What would they want with me?" I asked.

Petra sighed.

"I'm not allowed to say. For now, just think about everything that is different about you. Think about what separates you from the others."

Eld, Oluo, and Gunther started to fade away. Petra didn't though. She just stayed there as the others disappeared, as if she didn't notice. I looked into Petra's eyes to see anger coming from it.

"Also," she said," Avenge our deaths."

Petra then put her hand over mine. A small white glow flickered on when she did.

"No matter how hard it may be," she said," I wish you luck."

The light then surrounded us, causing my eyes to open. I sat up and looked around the room. There was not a single trace of the other three even being here last night. There beds were still made and there stuff is in the same place as it was when I came into the room last night. I looked out the window to see that the sun was about to rise.

I sighed and flopped down onto my bed, which was a bad idea. My head started hurting a lot.

'Dang it,' I thought,' need to remember that I have an injury there.'

I held my hand up to my head, but stopped when I noticed something odd. I turned my hand to see thee back of it and gasped.

'When did this get here?' I thought.

On the back of my right hand, was a tattoo of a swan who's wings were spread out and HUGE. The wings went up my arm and as it did, it faded from white to blue. And it's eyes were a weird color for a swan. It's eye color was as green as an emerald.