Chapter 12: My first kill just so happened to have saved a life

APHMAU! \(^w^)/

I gasped as I finally was able to come back to my senses. I was surrounded by disintegrating titan bodies. Most only have bones left. Everything around me, for some reason, was silent. The smell of blood filled the air, making me feel a little dizzy. I was about to take a step, until I realized I was on the tip of a bone on the rib cage.

Suddenly, exhaustion hit me hard. I lost my footing and fell to the concrete ground. When I landed, my arm started to sting really badly. I looked at it to see it was bleeding like crazy. I looked down at my legs to see if anything happened to them. Luckily nothing did happen to them. Thank goodness.

"Hey are you ok?" I heard someone say.

I looked over my shoulder to see Sasha and that other guy running towards me. They both had a worried expression on there faces. I smiled a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said.

They sighed and looked up at some of the buildings. Sasha waved her good arm at something. I heard someone use their gear to get here. The person then landed next to Sasha and the other guy. He was a guy with light brown hair and brown eyes.

"What happened over here?" he yelled at the two.

"Well....." the other guy said before Sasha just pointed at me.

The guy with light brown hair look over at me. His eyes filled with surprise when he saw me laying on the ground. He immediately ran over to me, making sure that I was ok.

"What happened to you?" he asked.

"To be honest, I don't really know," I said.

"Wait, you don't remember?" asked Sasha.

I shook my head as I pushed myself off the ground and in a sitting position with my good arm.

"The only thing I remember was slicing that titans hand off. I think instinct took over after that," I said.

They all looked at me shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. My name's Jean, that's Connie, and that's Sasha," said Jean, while pointing at the other two," We're members of the Survey corpse."

"I could tell," I said.

"Anyways, who are you? I've never seen you before, you have weird clothes, and your eye and hair color is different," said Jean.

I looked at him angrily when he said hair color.

"Before I tell you anything, know that I hate comments on my hair. I got it a lot at home," I said to him.

Jean sighed. He then held his hand out to me.

"Get up," he said.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I let go of his hand and looked over at Connie and Sasha.

"So," said Sasha," Where did that come from?"

Sasha pointed at the giant white float. I sighed and looked around for my bag. When I found it, I grabbed it and showed it to them.

"I found it in my bag. Don't know when I put it there tho," I said.

They all looked at me like they just saw a ghost. I looked at them confused until we heard more people using the gear. We all looked behind us to see Hanji running up to us. She looked really relived for some reason. I didn't know why until she tackled me into a hug.

"THERE YOU ARE!" she yelled.

The others looked at us confused while Hanji was yapping about how she had looked everywhere for me when I stopped.

"Why'd you stop anyways?" asked Hanji.

Someone suddenly slapped Hanji in the head. I looked up to see Levi looking at her with a cold look.

"Have you not noticed her arm?" asked Levi.

Hanji looked down at my arm and gasped.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" she yelled.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"She saved Sasha's life," said Connie.

Hanji looked over at Sasha and Connie.

"She saved yours too," said Sasha.

"What did she do?" asked Levi.

"Well, you remember when Reiner grabbed Sasha and threw her?" asked Connie.

Everyone nodded there heads.

"Before she landed, that suddenly appeared and saved her. I came here over to make sure she was ok, but that got the attention of a titan. I couldn't fight it because my blades were dull and Sasha didn't have any blades. We also couldn't get away because of the fact that Sasha's gear was broken. When we thought we were screwed, she came in and killed it with ease. Of course, this got the attention of nine other titans. But she killed all of them," said Connie.

We all looked at him shocked.

"I DID THAT!?" I yelled.

Connie and Sasha nodded there heads. Hanji looked at me with a very proud look on her face.

"I can't believe you did that when I just taught you how to use the blades 30 minutes ago," she said.

Everyone, except for Levi, looked at us shocked.

"Wait, WHAT!?" the all yelled.

Levi sighed.

"She's obviously a natural," said Hanji.

"Seems like it," said Levi.

"Shouldn't we get her to the carts so that we can treat her arm," said Jean.

Everyone nodded there heads. Hanji grabbed me and used her gear to get to the entrance with everyone following her. When they landed, multiple solders went up to Levi and Hanji, telling them what was happening. I looked at them confused, but they didn't pay attention to that. Jean grabbed my arm and pulled me to the carts with Sasha and Connie following. When we got to the carts, Jean told me to stay where I was. Connie told Sasha to do the same. So we did. While we waited, Sasha decided to bring up a few questions.

"So, did you live in the Shiganshina district when it was attacked?" asked Sasha.

"No, this is the first time here."

"Really? Then where are you from?"

"Out side the walls. The only reason I'm here is because two idiots helped me learn your language and how to use the 3DMG."

"When did you get to Wall Maria and when did you learn to use the gear?"

"Both a week ago."

"Wow, you are a born natural," said Sasha.

"It was honestly as if I've used it before. I felt like it was something that I've known my whole life but never remembered."

"Wow," said Sasha," When you said two idiots, did you mean Bertholdt and Reiner?"

I nodded my head.

"To be honest, it was fun hanging out with them. But they never told me what they did and why they kidnapped one of your frineds. It really annoyed me."

"Hold on. How did you know Armin was my friend?"

"When Reiner and Bertholdt left to get supplies, they left me with him. So I would always talk to him about my home and he would tell me about his home. Sometimes he would tell me about you guys and how you guys trained together. I liked listening to what he said about you guys because it made me feel like this place was better then I first thought," I said.

"Wow," said Sasha.

Before she could ask me anything else, we were interrupted by someone yelling.

"Commander Erwin!"