Chapter 51: Understanding Magic!

SCHOOL LIVE!!! (GAKKOU GURASHI)

Hato's P.O.V.

I sat down on one of the logs surrounding the camp fire as the tip of the sun poked out from behind the horizon. The air was getting colder, and the breeze gave me chills. I don't know why it was getting colder. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and according to Haruhi it should be in the middle of June. But for some reason it's colder than usual.

We've been training here for a few months now and the Survey corps has, surprisingly, not found us yet. Nor has Reiner, Bertholdt or Annie, which is an even bigger surprise since Haruhi is extremely loud.

We also got new training clothes! Mine is a black, long sleeve shirt with white straps that cross each other on my back and stomach. The straps hold down two shoulder pads made of iron that have a small design on it and a sword case. I also have black leggings on and a white skirt that opened up in the front, like an upside down v. Covering my feet were black combat boots with a small white star on the back of them.

I looked over at Chelsea as she walked over towards me from her tent. She was wearing the same thing as me except for the fact that she had a purple strap on her outfit instead of white. Chelsea sat down right next to me as Haruhi walked over to us. She was holding a small bag in her hands and had a weird look on her face.

"Morning, Haruhi-senpai," I said as I started putting my hair into a high ponytail, which Chelsea also had her hair in.

Oh, by the way my hair has grown back to it's normal length which makes me very happy.

"Morning Hato, Chelsea," said Haruhi," Do you know what we're doing today?"

"Well from the fact that you said that I assume it's not the normal training," Chelsea said.

Haruhi nodded her head and looked us happily.

"You two will finally learn magic!" she beamed.

Chelsea's eyes widened while I fixed the eyepatch over one of my eyes.

"Really?!" Chelsea nearly yelled.

Haruhi nodded her head.

"But we're not doing it here," she said," That would probably break the walls. Instead, we're doing it in a training dimension that was designed by yours truly!"

My eye widened as Chelsea's jaw dropped.

"You can do that?" I asked.

Haruhi nodded her head while smirking. She then raised her hand up and did a few weird hand signals. As she did that, a blue and purple portal appeared right in front of her. Haruhi lowered her hand and looked at us.

"Let's go," she said while walking towards the portal.

Chelsea and I stood up and walked over to the portal. Haruhi signaled us to go in first, so I walked into the portal. Once I did, my eye widened.

Surrounding me was a giant forest that was filled with millions of different types of flowers that I didn't know were still around. The tree leaves were extremely thick, so not much light could get through. And right in front of me, was a large clearing that had vines surrounding it.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone gasp right next to me. I turned my head around to see Chelsea and Haruhi standing right next to me. Chelsea's mouth was wide open and her eyes had little sparkles in them.

"You made this place?" asked Chelsea.

"Yep," said Haruhi," Didn't even take up much time!"

"Is that where we're training?" I asked while pointing at the clearing.