Chapter 4: Sorry, I don't speak German

I couldn't see anything. It was dark and full of pain. Was I dead? No. I wasn't. I couldn't be. I if was, this fan fic couldn't go on and almost every single chapter so far has started with me waking up. Plus I could hear people talking.

I suddenly felt someone kick my side, causing me to wake up. Then I heard some yelling from the guy who kicked me. I looked up at him to see a very muscular man with blond hair and hazel eyes. He was looking at me with a very angry look. He started yelling at me again, but I couldn't tell what he was saying because he spoke in German. I sighed as he grabbed my collar. He started yelling again.

"Sorry, I don't understand you at all," I said.

The guy dropped me when I said that. I looked at him to see a very shocked expression on his face. I then heard someone talking behind me. I turned around to see a very tall guy with dark hair and green eyes. I looked at him with a pissed look on my face because they were both over a foot taller then me. I think he noticed because he started laughing. He then said something to the other guy, who by guessing through there conversation was Reiner. He then said something to who I'm guessing in Bertholdt. They kept talking for a while so I just decided to find my bag. I looked around until I found it on the other side of the branch. I looked at them, then the bag. I tried to move my hands, but I then realized that they were tied, so were my legs. I tried getting the ropes loose, but Reiner and Bertholdt saw this. Reiner started yelling at me, but again, I couldn't tell what he was saying.

"I DON'T SPEAK GERMAN," I yelled at him.

This time, Bertholdt was the one that was shocked, but then he started to laugh. Reiner and I looked at him with a confused look, until he walked over to my bag and grabbed a book from it. He then threw it at Reiner. Reiner caught it and started looking at it. Reiner then walked over to me, untied the ropes around my hands, and gave me the book. I looked at it and sighed. It was a book that taught Americans how to speak German.

"OH THANK GOODNESS," I yelled while opening the book.

I looked through the book for a second before saying something in German.

"GIVE ME THE BREAD STICKS," I yelled.

They both started laughing really hard. I looked at them confused until Reiner went to my bag and grabbed the bag of bread sticks. He brought them over to me making me happier then when I beat Fnaf 4. He gave me the bag, and I took it out of his hands. Then I started eating all of the bread sticks while trying to learn German. Reiner and Bertholdt were also keeping watch for some reason that I don't know.

Sorry for the short chapter.