Chapter 37: I hate you Reiner

Hato's P.O.V.

A sharp pain covered my face as I slowly regained consciousness on a very hard surface, which I'm pretty sure is the wall. I would know. I slept on it a few weeks ago. I almost groaned in pain, almost, but I stopped myself when I heard talking. I also noticed that my hands were tied up in front of me and my legs were tied up.

"When will she wake up?" asked a very familiar voice, who, immediately, I knew was Reiner.

"Well," said another voice, which I could tell was Betholdt," She would be up now, if you didn't punch her so hard."

"Well," said Reiner," What did you expect me to do?"

"Not punch her in the face," said Bertholdt.

Reiner sighed. I then heard footsteps coming close to me.

"Reiner," said Bertholdt," What are you doing?"

"Well," said Reiner," I've learned that the easiest way to wake Hato up..."

Suddenly, I felt the blankets under me get grabbed. And yes, there is a blanket under me.

"Is to just pull the sheets from under her," he finished.

Suddenly, the blankets were pulled from under me, causing me to spin around like crazy and open my eyes. I sat up and looked at Reiner, who had a smirk on his face, angrily.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled.

"You wouldn't wake up other wise," said Reiner.

"Yeah, but I was tired," I said while pouting," And it doesn't help that you punched me in the face."

Reiner sighed as I looked around. We were on top of Wall Marie, again, and the sun was setting. I sighed and looked behind Reiner to see Bertholdt standing next to a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. I looked at her kinda confused, causing Reiner to turn around.

"You're wondering who she is, aren't you?" he asked," This is Annie Leonhart."

"Leonhart?" I muttered," Sounds like Lionheart."

"What was that?" asked Reiner.

"Nothing," I said," And why do you guys never tell me anything? I mean, you never told me that Bertholdt had a girlfriend."

Reiner started laughing while Bertholdt blushed like crazy. Annie looked at me like I was crazy, but after a few seconds, she really didn't care. Reiner stopped laughing and looked at Bertholdt with a huge grin.

"See," he said," Even shorty here can see it."

I looked at him angrily.

"Shut up," I said," Anyways, what am I doing here?"

Everyone went back to being serious and looked at me.

"We have our reasons," said Annie, as she walked up to me.

She then kneeled in front of me and stared straight into my eyes. Or, at least my working one. I have no idea about the other one.

"Hato," she said," Inside the walls is worse then you could realize. You may not know it, but the government is evil. You can not trust them."

I looked at her confused. I mean, I don't really trust the government, I never really did. But what about the survey corps? They don't seem to be the type of people who would do things against humanity. They seem to only want them to be free. Like Eren. Like Armin. Like Jean.

Like me.

"But...."

"We're telling you to join us," said Bertholdt," We don't want the government to hurt you or use you against your will. You have amazing power that could be used for things other then the governments plan. Besides, with how things are going, humanity won't last long."

I stared at them in anger, yet understanding. I couldn't see why they did this, yet I could. It was confusing me, and I had no idea why.

"Also," said Reiner," We have bread sticks."

I looked at Reiner with sparkles in my eyes.

"REALLY?!"

Bertholdt sighed.

"Would you stop doing that Reiner," he said," She's not the best person to get mad. You should know this by know."

Reiner sighed while I looked away from them and pouted.

"Baka," I said.

"What was that?" asked Reiner.

"Nothing," I said innocently.

Annie stood up and walked over to something I couldn't see. She walked back over to me and dropped something next to me. I looked right next to me to see my bag, my phone, and a..... button?

"We took your stuff as well so you wouldn't get bored," said Annie," So please don't complain."

I sighed.

"I wasn't planning on it," I said.

I looked down at my neck for a second, making sure that the pocket watch was there. When I saw that it was, I almost sighed with relief. I then looked back at the button. It was, for some reason, tempting to push. So, me being me, I grabbed the button, inspected it, then pressed it. Suddenly, a huge explosion was heard behind me. I turned around, so did the others, and saw a huge hole that was on nothing, that lead to nothing. But there was someone in the hole, which caused me to face palm.

"I'M HERE!" she cried.

"God dang it," said Reiner.

I sighed.

"Wrong timing, Cclr," I said.

Cclr looked around and frowned. She then started walking over to us while pouting.

"But I planned the timing perfectly," she said.

"Nobody in the survey corps is here Cclr," said Bertholdt," There is no reason you should be here."

"Aww," she complained," But I wanted to make my ships happen."

Suddenly, Annie started pushing Cclr back to the hole.

"We get it," she said angrily," You want to make Ereri happen. So go and break the forth wall on their side of the story."

"But Author-chan doesn't write that side of the story," Cclr complained.

"Nobody cares," said Annie as she pushed Cclr back into the hole.

Cclr then sighed and pulled out her invisible bricks and cement.

"Fine," she said," But I will be back."

She then covered up the hole, causing everyone to sigh with relief.

"Of all times to break the forth wall," I said.

"Yeah," said Reiner," She can get on my nerves at times."

"Yeah," I said," But she's Author~chan's friend, so we can't do anything about it."

"Yeah," said Bertholdt sadly.

"Anyways," I said," If you're after Eren, then it probably won't work."

"Like we said," said Annie," You have amazing power that the government would take advantage of if they heard of it, and we don't want that to happen. Also, no one knows that we kidnapped you yet, and they probably won't until it's too late."

I sighed sadly.

"Why me?" I said to myself.

Reiner sighed and looked at the setting sun.

"We're only doing this so that you're safe," said Reiner," And we know that you hate the government too. So don't complain and, I don't know, watch anime on your phone."

I sighed while grabbing my phone and turning it on.

"You know me too well," I said while pulling up Girls Last Tour and watching the entire thing for the next few hours.