Chapter 32: What the heck happened this time?

I slowly opened my eyes to find that I was no longer in the cell that I was in chapter 28. In stead, I was in a room with wooden flooring and stone walls. There was a window on on of the walls, a desk, a few books, and a few chairs. I looked at what I was on and found that I was on a bed with white sheets and a lot of white blankets. I tried moving around, but immediately regretted it as I was met with a large amount of pain that was all over my body. I groaned in pain and stopped moving.

'Where am I?' I thought.

I looked out the window to see that I was somewhere really nice, because, well, this place kinda resembles a castle in use. I couldn't really get a good idea of where I was though, because I didn't see much of outside from where I was. I slowly tried to sit up, ready to take on the pain, only to fell someone slowly push me back down. I looked over at who it was, but for some reason I couldn't. I don't know why though.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain coming from my left eye. I held up my arm, the only thing that didn't hurt, and put it over my eyes. When I didn't see it, I lowered my hand and felt a soft fabric.

'Bandages?' I thought.

I brought my hand away from my face and back to my side. I turned my head to the side slightly to look at who was in the room with me. I smiled when I saw Armin sitting next to the bed, staring at me with relief.

"You're up!" he said.

He smiled back at me, which made we happy. I looked up at the ceiling and frowned again.

"Where am I?" I asked.

His smile faded and he looked out the window.

"You don't remember?" he asked.

I shook my head. He sighed.

"Makes sense. You were unconscious the entire time."

I looked at him confused.

"I do remember something," I said.

He looked over at me with a bit of confusion.

"Really? What do you remember?"

I sighed.

"The first ten years of my life."

Armin suddenly froze. His eyes widened and his hands were now visible. Apparently he was holding the scarf Charity, or I, gave him. I looked at the scarf for a while, until we heard the door open. We both looked at the door to see Eren and Mikasa standing at the door way. Their eyes suddenly widened when they saw me awake.

"Finally, you're awake," said Eren.

"Finally?" I whispered to myself.

Mikasa apparently heard me because she decided to clear up my confusion.

"You've been unconscious for about 2 weeks," Mikasa explained.

My eyes widened.

"How's that possible?" I asked.

Nobody answered. I looked at all of them to see a very melancholy look on their faces.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

They all we snapped out of their thoughts and looked over at me.

"I meant," I started," All I remember was that I was kidnapped, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to hurt me too much."

Armin sighed and looked out the window while Eren came into the room and Mikasa shut the door. Eren walked up to the window and looked around while Mikasa sat down on one of the chairs.

"How do we explain it?" asked Armin.

"I don't know," said Eren.

"We'll have to let Commander Erwin and Captain Levi tell her," said Mikasa.

Armin looked over at Mikasa. Before he could speak, Eren started talking.

"Why can't we tell her ourselves?"

"Because we don't have the full picture yet," said Mikasa.

"Still," said Armin," it's not right to keep her in the dark."

They all looked back at me. I was looking at them with a very confused face.

"We've been keeping her in the dark about a lot of things," said Eren," But I do think we should explain to her what's going on."

"Also," said Armin," She remembers what happened."

Mikasa and Eren looked at me with wide eyes. Eren walked away from the window and kneeled down next to the bed.

"So you remember us then," he said.

I nodded my head and looked up at the ceiling.

"Can't believe I forgot," I said.

Eren stood back up and looked out the window. He waved and then looked back at me.

"If you don't mind me asking," Mikasa started," What caused you to loose your memory in the first place?"

I sighed.

"I don't know. I think it had to do with trauma, but I'm probably wrong," I explained.

Mikasa nodded her head in understanding. We stayed quiet for a while until we heard the door open. We all looked at the doorway to see Hanji and Levi. When Hanji saw me awake, she jumped into the room, grabbed me, and engulfed me into a suffocating hug.

"YOU'RE UP!" she screamed.

Hanji started yelling questions at me while I nearly fell unconscious again. That is, until Levi stopped her.

"She's going to fall unconscious again if you don't let go," he said.

Hanji let go of me and smiled as I fell onto the ground.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"It's fine," I said as I held my head.

My head started to throb again, causing me to nearly cry out in pain. The others noticed this, so they sent Hanji out of the room so that I wouldn't get hurt again. She was very reluctant to leave, but she understood why. When she finally left the room, Levi shut the door and looked at Armin. Armin nodded his head and he got up. He walked over to where I now was on the ground and picked me up bridal style. For a second, I felt my cheeks grow really warm. But it went away when I was placed back onto my bed. Armin walked away and sat down on one of the chairs, allowing Levi to sit down where Armin first sat.

"Do you know what happened, Ha....?"

"Charity."

Levi looked at me with a bit of shock in his eyes. His eyes went back to normal after a few seconds.

"So you remember. That's really helpful," he said.

"By the way Levi, what happened to my eye?"

"Your eye?"

I nodded my head. Levi looked out the window and sighed.

"They came and tried to take you back."

HELLO READERS! Author~chan here. So, I've noticed that you guys haven't commented on this fanfic and that makes me a little sad :(. So please comment on this fanfic and tell me what you think about it. I love hearing your guys' feedback and I want to try and make this fanfiction better.

I don't own Attack on Titan or any of the characters. I only own the plot and the Oc's Hato (aka Charity), Chelsea, and Anthony. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this fanfic so far and I'll see you later. Bye!