Chapter 55: His power

Historia's P.O.V.

Ymir and I sprinted as fast as we could from the kid that was our enemy. His appearance surprised us by a lot, but we got over it quickly because of, well, Haruhi. The boy had brown spiky hair, and his clothes looked like they were from another world. But that didn't surprise us the most. What surprised us was that one of his eyes were brown, while the other was blue. It looked like it didn't belong, and it gave me the chills.

Of course, the overall appearance of the kid surprised the entire Survey Corps, and so did the clothes we were wearing and the weapons in our hand. And I don't blame them. This entire thing is new to me and Ymir, but it seems like we're needed so we don't complain.

"Historia! Ymir!" we heard some members of the Survey Corps yell," What do you think you're doing?"

I ignored them while Ymir looked over at them.

"Dang it," she said," Looks like they're going to follow us all the way back to camp."

"Yeah, it does," I said as Ymir looked back in front of us.

I turned my head slightly to the side to look out at the Survey Corps. Half of them were fighting the Armored titan while the other half were trying to get Syaoran off of our tails. A few of them have already tried to grab us and jump off of the wall, but the failed because the kid keeps throwing swords in our direction.

"Huh," Ymir said, making me look at her.

Before I could ask her what was wrong, my eyes caught sight of a red and blue light running in our direction, and they were going FAST. I wasn't able to tell what it was, but Ymir did.

"So that's Symphogear," she said to herself, causing me to look at her surprised.

"Symphogear? You mean the magical girl form Hato and Chelsea have?" I asked.

"Get ready to jump," Ymir demanded, ignoring my question.

Before I could say anything else, Ymir turned to run to the left while pushing me to go to the right. So I ran to the right and jumped off of the wall while covering my face. Right as I did that, a huge explosion could be heard behind me, along with the sound of voices. Beautiful voices that seemed to be singing in perfect harmony.

The impact from the explosion pushed me out, further away from the wall with extreme force. And at that moment, I was happy Haruhi had given me black leggings to put under the yellowed collared dress that I was wearing at the moment.

I pushed the front part of my dress down as I fell, while quickly turning my body around to look at what had happened. There was smoke all over where the boy was, and there were bits of debris from the flying around. The entire Survey Corps seemed to be in shock from what had happened because I could hear questions coming from all of them.

Before I could figure out what had happened, my eyes caught sight of two people with weird outfits on. One of them, the one in red and pink, shot two wires from her back and wrapped them around the girl in the blue outfit while both of them ran off the wall. The girls jumped off the wall and flew really far. And at that moment, I realized that the girl jumping in my direction was Hato, and she had her hand out like she was trying to grab something. That something, I realized, was me.

I could hear the Survey Corps yell at me, scared that I was going to die. Slowly, I held my hand out as far as I could as Hato flew in my direction. She was flying in my direction quickly, but everything seemed to be going in slow motion. As she got closer, I could hear the Survey Corps gasp in surprise, especially when they figured out who it was.

Once Hato grabbed my hand, she gave me a soft smile.

"Good job Historia!" she said.

"Thanks, Hato," I replied while smiling.