The Aca-Initiation - 2

It was already dark when all the Bellas exited the theater, walking up together to the party. The sound of music was getting stronger and stronger as the group approached the amphitheater where they were awaited, while an awkward, steady silence was lying among the Bellas. 

When they reached their destination, only Fat Amy seemed to be really enjoying the moment: "Tonight's gonna be our night, ladies!", she yelled full of joy, her hands up in the air to highlight her will to party. Aubrey nodded in approval: "Prepare to soften the beach, girls", she said, a spark of sudden enthusiasm in her eyes. The other girls looked at each other, confused. 

"What am I doing here?", whispered Beca to Fat Amy as soon as the other Bellas parted ways.

"Livin' the dream!", the chubby girl answered, "I still can't believe they let my fat ass in".

"Me too!". A voice came from behind Beca and Amy, who turned their head to see who was talking: it was Stacie. "For some reason, girls are usually threatened by me", the pretty girl added before suddenly whipping off her top and exposing her hot body. Beca and Amy exchanged a glance and then grinned. 

Beca's eyes involuntarily started looking for Chloe, but they couldn't find her. She must have gone get some drinks. Still focused on the search of some red hair, Beca didn't notice the person coming toward her.

"Beca! Beca!", a familiar voice called, forcing Beca to come back to reality, "Be-caw! Be-caw!", the voice continued, purposely sounding like a chicken. The brunette recognized Jesse, who started to laugh at the strange sound he had just produced. Beca was unimpressed. "Are my eyes deceiving me?", the boy continued, wiping his eyes, a wide smile on his face, "You're a Bella?! Think of all the memories we're going to create together! I am an aca-boy, you are an aca-girl and we are going to have aca-children", he declared confidently, "It's inevitable". He nodded at himself.

"Yeah, and you're drunk...", Beca stated nonchalantly, "And hopefully you won't remember anything tomorrow", she carried on. Beca pushed Jesse to prove she was right and they both burst out laughing. 

"I'm going to get you a drink!", Jesse kindly offered. 

"Finally a good idea, thanks!", Beca grinned as Jesse started walking away. 

Aubrey had heard the entire conversation and an angry smirk appeared on her face: not only because the girl her best friend had probably fallen for was flirting with a guy - she didn't know that for sure but Aubrey had her good reasons to think so - but mainly because Beca had just made an oath not to ever fool around with a Treblemaker and the blonde could definitely feel a flirtatious atmosphere between the two of them. Aubrey glared at Beca without her noticing but didn't say anything. 

Beca was now standing alone, staring at all the students who were drinking, dancing, singing and having fun. She breathed in, enjoying the fresh air of the evening, and a wide smile appeared on her face: it wasn't bad to be there, surrounded by people she barely knew. 

Few instants later, her smile became - if possible - even wider: her eyes had spotted the redhead coming toward her. Chloe was moving nimbly to reach the brunette as quickly as possible and, once they were close enough, the ginger took Beca's hand in hers, sighed and leaned in, stopping only a few inches from Beca's face.