Coming Out

*DING-DONG*

Both Chloe and Beca turned their eyes to the front door. "Who's that?", Beca shouted at whoever had just rung the bell, "I'm busy, go away!". The redhead giggled, her hands still busy with Beca's shirt.

"Well, thanks Beca", a familiar voice came from the patio, "It's dad, we are a bit early -- can you open please? I haven't got my key with me"

The brunette widened her eyes and snapped back to reality, "Yeah, more like five hours early, but okay", she muttered to herself as Chloe climbed down of her and wore her shirt, "I already miss them", Beca whined as she pointed at Chloe's boobs, causing the ginger to laugh heartily.

"Maybe later we can pick up where we left off, what do you think?", the redhead teased her before quickly kissing her.

"I think that's an amazing-"

"BECA!", Francis yelled from outside, "Move your ass!"

The brunette sighed and rolled her eyes. She then went at the door and opened it, "Good to see you too, dad", she said ironically before quickly peck his cheek, "Hi, Sheila", she waved her hand to greet the blonde woman behind her father.

"How was your journey?", she asked as soon as they both entered the house.

"It was fine, we managed to catch an earlier flight and- Oh!", Francis stopped talking once she noticed the red-haired girl standing in front of them, "I see you're not alone -- You must be Chloe", Francis quickly let go of his luggage and reached out to shake Chloe's hand. The redhead smiled at the courtesy and shook it too.

"Nice to meet you, sir", Chloe said, causing the brunette to snigger quietly at how she was addressing her father.

"Call me Francis, please", the man encouraged her with a smirk - it was the same Beca always pulled out, Chloe noticed - "I'd hug you both but I'm all sweaty from the journey, so-"

"Thanks for the information, dad", Beca cut him off before he could say anything more embarrassing, "Chlo, she is Sheila, my dad's new wife-to-be", she introduced her with a little, almost unnoticeable hint of disdain in her voice, "Sheila, this is Chloe, my-"

Noticing Beca's light hesitation, she stepped in, "Best friend -- I'm Beca's best friend", she repeated, almost as if she was trying to convince herself, too.

"You're very pretty, Chloe", Sheila noticed, "I love your hair"

"Thanks", the redhead smiled, a little taken aback by those spontaneous compliments, "Although I'm not even remotely as pretty as Beca is", she smirked seeing how the brunette was profusely blushing. Sheila cocked one brow, a little confused.

Beca cleared her throat, "Dad, Chloe is staying for dinner, is that alright?", she shouted to the man that now was in the nearest room.

"Sure thing", he answered after he popped up again, "Sheila's making burritos, do you like them?", he was now addressing Chloe. The ginger nodded enthusiastically. "Great", Francis placed his hands on both Chloe's and Beca's shoulders, "But I'll need you guys to go to the store and grab some ingredients"

The brunette snorted, "Dad, it's Sunday, the store is not-"

"The one beside the railway station is", he immediately replied with a wink, "Take the car keys and my wallet". Beca sighed resigned, "Fine... What do we need?"

"Some tomatoes, lettuce, avocados and chicken breast, please", Sheila answered instead, "We already have the tortillas", she continued, anticipating what Beca's next question would be. The brunette nodded her head, "See you in a bit then", she let the keys clink and then opened the front door for her girlfriend, who immediately exited.