Finally - 1

It was almost 9 pm when the girls got to the campus parking lot. With summer approaching, days were finally getting longer and the sun had just gone beyond the horizon.

"Why don't we go out next weekend?", Fat Amy suggested as soon as she got out of the van, "We really deserve some partying, am I right?". All the girls nodded enthusiastically and welcomed that idea with a chorus of high-pitched "YEESSS".

"Aubrey, you need to be there too", the Australian continued, "You always cancel on us, you grumpy little bitch"

The blonde leader of the Bellas lifted her hands in surrender, "I'll be there, I promise", she laughed.

The chubby girl seemed pleased with herself, "Well, see you guys on Saturday then!", Amy greeted everybody by waving her hand, "I'll text you where and when, alright?"

All the girls scattered while chatting with each other, still feeling dizzy for winning the prize they had been craving during the whole year. 

Beca and Chloe were instead still standing near the van, still discussing some last details for the Game of Thrones marathon they had planned at the last minute, "Okay, so... Just give me ten minutes to get all my things and then I'll meet you at you place -- Would that be okay?", Beca suggested, her tone hinting at a sort of rush. She couldn't wait to talk to Chloe.

The redhead hadn't stopped smiling for a second, "That's great -- See you in ten, then", she winked at the brunette and then they parted ways.

------------------------------------

As soon as Beca reached her dorm, she quickly changed her clothes - she couldn't go at Chloe's with her Bella clothes on, right? - and opted for a more casual outfit: her lace claret tank top and her black jeans would be perfect. 

She rushed to her desk and gathered her laptop and her favorite pair of Beats headphones. She stopped for a second, considering whether she was forgetting something. 

"Oh!"

She ran to her mirror and, after spraying her perfume on her neck and on her wrists, she checked her reflection out: she looked good, she could admit it. Two long minutes of silence later, she looked herself in the eyes and started talking out loud, "You can do it, Beca -- There is nothing to worry about", she tried to motivate herself.

"Are you feeling okay? You seem high on cocaine"

Beca turned around to see who had talked, "Oh, Kimmy Jin, I didn't realize you were here...". The Korean girl rolled her eyes and sighed, "Whatever", she commented before going back to reading her book.

Without adding anything, Beca exited her room and shut the door close. Three seconds later, she opened it again, "I left here my computer -- Where is my head?", she said to herself while entering and grabbing the device, "Okay, I've got everything now -- Bye!", and she exited again.

Once alone, Kimmy Jin frowned and shook her head. 

-------------------------------------

"Okay, here I am", Beca whispered to herself once she was in front of Chloe's door. Her hand was lifted mid-air, ready to knock... and in that moment, Beca seemed to lose all her courage. Was she really ready to tell Chloe how she felt for her? Obviously, her cockiness had to abandon her the moment she needed it the most, right?

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing the slender figure of Chloe, "I thought I heard someone!", she smiled as soon as she recognized the tiny brunette, "What are you waiting for? Come in, you weirdo".

Chloe had her hair tied in a messy bun and, instead of the Bellas uniform, she was wearing a white blouse and a pair of denim shorts that showed her tanned legs. Beca had her eyes focused on every inch of the ginger and she struggled not to let her mouth drop open: Chloe was gorgeous.