Intro

Hey there, my name is Rosalinda Swan. I live with my mom in the oh so wonderful town called Riverdale.(note the sarcasm) And the answer to the question "What happened to your dad?" He's still alive if you're wondering, i was just the product of a drunken night. My dad is Chief Charlie Swan in the town of Forks a couple towns over. He lives there with my older sister Bella Swan. You see Bella isn't my full sister, when she was like two i guess, her mom up and fled to Arizona leaving my dad in a sort of depressed state. He was in a bar and my mom was in town they ended up talking for the night and made me sometime in that drunken night. Enough about that though. Now about me. I'm the type of person that gets along with everyone, but I'm also not everyone's favorite person. I'm a big follower on the respect is something you have to earn type of thing. I'm involved in what i like to call a group but most call a gang. We go by the name Southside Serpents. Now i know gangs are bad and everything, but the rumors about us are just made up stuff. Besides they're my family and they've kept me from the bad drugs and alcohol. Also i don't get treated different because of the serpents, the northsiders don't treat me different at all. I'm also not big on telling people i'm apart of the serpents right off the bat, not because i'm ashamed but because i don't see myself as a serpent forever my goal is to take music as a career and become a big name.