6. Firsts

Friday is finally here. When Bella found out i had a date with Paul she flipped. She just kept repeating that he's a player and some shit about steroids. Honestly I could care less about that, I mean who am I to judge someone. But the fact that she got Jacob involved knowing he basically hates everyone who isn't his close friend. She was yelling so much and so loud that dad had to come check out what all the racket was about. What made me laugh was that dad actually stuck up for me and told Bella leave it alone and that he is a good guy. Resulting in Bella stomping away like a child and locking herself in her room.  

So now here i am getting ready for a date with the only help of needing to get dressed casual. Like what does that even mean? Are we going to the movies, to eat? Groaning i leave my room and see my dad watching a game. Throwing myself on the seat next to him "Daaaadddd I need help." Not even looking at me he says. "Just put on a long sleeve and some jeans" Giving him a weird look i ask "How-" "Ran into him and Sam Uley at the store, he introduced himself and mentioned where he was taking you, now go get ready so I can watch my game." Hugging him i leave back to my room after i grab some of his pretzels getting a weird look from him. 

Finally deciding on some light blue jeans and a grey form fitting long sleeve with my slip on vans leaving my hair down in it's wavy state making sure i have a hair tie on my wrist. I only put on mascara and some chapstick before grabbing my small purse to hold my wallet and phone, and grabbing a thin sweatshirt just in case. I head out to the living room to wait.

After waiting 20 minutes i hear a car pull up, knowing it's Paul i give my dad a hug and tell him I won't be out late before heading out. Once i lock the door i turn to see Paul holding the car door open with a smile on his face. "Look at you being a gentleman." Rolling his eyes he says "Only for you now shut up and get in." Laughing i get in as he closes the door and gets in on his side. Before i can open my mouth he puts his hand over my mouth saying "No I'm not telling you where we're going it's a surprise." In response I licked his hand getting a disgusted look from him. 

Making small talk the whole way he finally pulls into a mostly empty parking lot. Letting him open my door I finally ask "Where are we?" Instead of saying anything he points at a building and i read the name on the building. "Wait, we're going indoor skydiving? I've always wanted to try it." I say getting excited. "Well it's not just that there's trampolines and foam pits but yeah indoor sky-" "LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO. Move your feet we gotta gooo." I say while dragging him to the door as fast as my little legs can take me. 

Instead of replaying everything I'm just going to say that was the best first date I've ever gone on with someone. 

When Paul drops me off at home it's a little after dinner and we can see that dad and Bella are home. Paul walks me to the door "By the smile on your face i can tell you had a good time today." "I mean yeah I've always wanted to try skydiving. So thanks for today Paul." "So what do you say about another date then." With a smile on my face i say. "If you can top todays then yeah." "Bet." He says with confidence. Rolling my eyes I turn to say goodnight, getting caught off guard by Pauls lips meeting mine, i smile into the kiss and kiss him back before pulling away and whispering "goodnight Paul." and head inside.