32. Postive

If you ask me how I am, I'll say exhausted. The past couple of months I've made up with Paul, helped Bella mentally prepare for her wedding that's in a couple of days. Career wise I've managed to put together a band, and I've gotten to know them as friends and the people I spend most of my time with. We recently got a new drummer, she's really shy, but damn good at what she does. She doesn't really talk, just smiles and nods, occasionally puts in her input. I've made it my mission to get her to open up or let loose.

Anyways back to the wedding. I'm currently in Bella's truck on our way to the Cullen's. "If Alice can see the future, why do we have to do dress fittings." Bella rolls her eyes, "Because it makes it feel more like a human wedding. And she can't see your future remember." "Right, I got the doggy block." Soon we pull up and Bella is whisked away by Alice. I take my time and stroll through the house. I can never get enough of Esmes decorations. Walking into the kitchen I find Esme setting a plate on the counter. I smile, "Whats on the menu today?" "Black peppered turkey with Swiss, lettuce, tomato, mustard, and my special sauce on a sourdough roll." "Sounds delicious." I grab the plate and the soda Esme hands me. "You know you don't have to make me food every time I come over." "Please I enjoy it, it makes the house feel more human, and besides Bella always eats before she gets here." I nod and move to sit at the table. Esme sits with me watching me eat, I don't mind I know why she does it. "You know you should open like a diner or something." She looks at me before speaking, "Why do you say that?" "Because your food is good. And it's not something you have to go to everyday, you'd be able to hire managers to run it while you're gone. You'd get to spend your time cooking, beside you already have the architect career down, you'd be able to build the place from scratch, decorate it how you want, run it how you want." She thinks about it, "Maybe. I'll think about it." "If you do put this sandwich on the menu." She smiles and leaves the room. I quickly finish my sandwich and wash my plate before making my way through the house and heading upstairs.

We quickly do the dress fitting for me since I can't see Bella in hers since Edward can read my mind. "I'm happy you didn't go with pink." "But you wear pink stuff all the time." "But not a dress that's entirely pink." "True." Bella shrugs, "What colors do you plan on using at your wedding." I quickly turn and say, "My wedding? That's no where near. I'm not even 18 yet, I don't need to think about my wedding yet." "But every girl grows up dreaming about their wedding." "Bella you forget I grew up around a gang, any of the weddings I've been to were everyone wearing their cuts over some jeans and a t-shirt. My mom even said that if she gets married it's going to be during the summer so we can do it on the beach, she'd make everyone wear their cuts with black shirts, except she'd make me wear white since she wants me to give her away." Rose turns to me, "I can picture it, it'd be cute, make the groom's side wear black and the bride's side wear white. And the cuts symbolize something important to her." I nod, "Mhm, I told her if it's on the beach she has to at least paint her nails blue, the cuts old, the ring will be new, it's kinda tradition for the serpents to not get the rings until the ceremony. And we haven't figured out the borrowed." Bella says, "So you can plan your mom's wedding but not your own." I shrug, "I've always wanted my mom to get married, I hope it's with FP and soon, but my wedding the only thing I know is my groom and the fact dad's gonna make me do a traditional wedding."

After the dress fitting Bella drives me home as I carry the second sandwich I asked Esme to make. Once we reach the house I head inside and toss the sandwich to dad knowing he didn't make anything for dinner. I head to my room and jump on my bed cuddling into my pillows next to Luna, "How you doing girl? It's a lazy day isn't it?"  She just looks at me as she lays on her back with her tongue out. I lay with her until I get bored and feel myself starting to dose off. i get up and head to the kitchen to grab some fruit. Dads sitting at the table looking at the wedding invitation, again. "Dad the longer you stare at it doesn't change the fact is going to happen, just brings the date closer." He sets it on the table before looking out the window sipping his beer. I sit across from him, picking the cantaloupe out of my bowl, pushing it to dad. "Come on dad, you know he'll be an awesome husband, sure they had that mishap but he came back and hes been proving it since. And his family will be there to watch her clumsy ass, so Carlisle can fix all her bumps, she'll be alright. Shes a big girl, mentally shes like 40." He looks at the beer can in his hand, "You're right, but shes still my first girl you know." "Hey i'll still be here, my personality is big enough to fill bella's spot." He chuckles, "Just promise me you'll wait til after you turn 20 to get married." I salute him, "Bella got the whole marrying young from you, i got my career to think of right now." "Good girl." He gets up, kisses my head, and heads upstairs. I sigh watching him go. I grab my keys and head out.