11. Sleepover

Ever since the night the Cullen's left a couple months ago Bella's been having night terrors every night waking me and dad up. I usually sit with her until she falls asleep again resulting in me in loosing sleep. Emily suggested that we have a sleepover and Dad agreed saying I needed a weekend without worrying about Bella. So here I am driving Bella home from school which she reluctantly goes to.

Everyday I have to drag her out of bed and dress her. If I didn't Lord knows she'd just sit at the window in her room all day.

We both head inside and I watch her head upstairs to her room. With a sigh I head to my room knowing Paul's going to be there. Shrugging my bag off I throw it on my bed before sitting next to it and look at Paul who's sitting on my computer chair playing with one of the toys on my desk. "You look tired babe." Groaning I lay back and cover my eyes with my arms. Paul let's me lay there for 5 minutes before he makes me get up and pack my bag.

Throwing random clothes in an addidas duffle I use for sports equipment when I decide to join a team. I throw the bag at Paul who catches it effortlessly and throws it over his shoulder before he grabs my keys and book bag before throwing an arm over my shoulder as we head to Emily and Sam's.

Pulling into their driveway we can see everyone come out to greet us plus a new face. Getting out I get pulled into a bear hug by Emily and Kim. After getting introduced to the new face, Embry, we head inside where Emily has a snack made for everyone. Us girls each grab 2 sliders and the big bag of ranch lays I brought with me. While the guys fight over the rest of the food.

While we eat we sit and watch a random tv show that's was on, none of us really interested in it just using it as background noise. Eventually we all finish and start talking, me getting to know Embry and vice versa. Soon enough Sam and the guys go run a quick patrol while we make dinner. We make small talk which the topic eventually drifts to me.

"So how's everything with Bella?" I look at Emily. "She's the same and it pisses me off?" Kim looks up worried, "How?" "If I didn't get her up and treat her like a child she wouldn't leave her room she wouldn't shower, I'm already positive she doesn't eat. At school she sits at their old table by herself. Like I know he was her mate or whatever the fuck they do but still she's my older sister and I hate seeing her like that so fuck Edwardo but also fuck her for being so good damn attached and thinking that he was going to be by her side forever." Emily pulls me in for a side hug, "But what if that was you?" "You mean if me and Paul decided to leave each other. I'd take my time to fucking be depressed obviously but still I'd eventually move on and do what I do." It gets quiet for a while before Kim decides to break the silence. "So that's a nice bag you brought with you." We all laugh at what she said. Kim has a blank face and says "But I was serious that is a nice bag do you play sports?" Shrugging my shoulders "Yeah, my old school didn't have a very good sports program so my mom took me to one of the nicer schools and eventually talked the school board there to let me join their different sports, the only thing I had to do because I had good grades was to agree to tutor some of the students there." Kim looks shocked, "But you're so book smart. So what sports did you play?" "I did cheerleading co-captain actually, volleyball, softball, and lacrosse." Emily looks up smiling "So you must've had a lot of friends then." "I mean yeah despite the Northside and Southside of the town being like rivals and me being from the southside, I was liked pretty well by everyone and I've always been the person people go to when there's problems or something, I went to all the parties, was popular I guess didn't really feel like it though." We continue to make small talk resulting in me promising to bring Emily one of my sport trophy's since she feels like the group mom, and since she has one of Kim's academic awards on her wall, because in her words "the boys never pay attention enough or are too bad to get anything but a detention notice" I now have to bring her any of my trophys. We finish making dinner, my new favorite dinner to be exact.

When the boys come back we all grab plates while Emily and Sam dish out the food to everyone and we all sit at the dinner table. After we all ate and the boys complained about Lord knows what they complain about, Sam and the boys washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen for Emily, while us girls went upstairs to change into pajamas. When we got back downstairs Sam was setting up air mattresses for everyone to sleep on, since Embry was the only single one he got the couch. We all picked which one we wanted me choosing the one in the middle before we all get blankets and lay down, Jared putting on a movie for us to watch. I fell asleep sometime during the beginning of the movie while cuddling into Paul.