3. Welcome to Forks

When we pull up to the party we see it's already in full swing. Taking a second look I see its all people from the northside. Turning to Reggie i say "Looks like it's rich alcohol and weed tonight." Smiling back at me he says, "You are right my friend." So yeah you can't remember much when you're under the influence and having fun. The last thing i remember is sitting by the pool at this random persons house. 

Waking up I find myself in my bed and Reggie basically hanging off the chair in my room. Sitting up i throw a pillow at Reggie. "IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR. " "Dude chill.... what happened last night?" "Ummm.... i uhhh.... hmmmm... let's see. I faintly remember beer pong, and you making out with this chick." "oh.....was she at least cute?" Giving me a straight face he replies "I've known you since elementary school when have you ever kissed or even thought about kissing someone who wasn't cute. Even under the influence." Shaking my head and smiling. I pick up my phone to see a ton of messages from the guys and Toni.

S:When were you going to tell us you were moving

T:We had to hear it from Jughead because FP told him

T:And then your mom said you werent home again

F:Yeah where do you keep going

S:Please guys she probably has a boyfriend we don't know about

T:It'd explain the guy in her Instagram posts that WE CAN NEVER SEE THE FACE OF!!! 

Rolling my eyes at where their conversation is heading i give a quick reply saying i just wanted to get away and relax before i leave. Getting out of bed I stretch and let Reggie out so he can go home and shower both agreeing that we'll try to hang out after i move. Heading inside i take a shower and throw on a random pair of sweats and an old shirt to start packing my stuff. Finally finishing loading all my stuff into my car leaving my furniture i go inside to say bye to my mom. "Alright mom I'm ready." "Okay" she says while grabbing my face gently. "You be good for your father and do good in school ok, most importantly stay safe and out of trouble." "Promise mom. Dad can't handle another problem not after what happened to Bella a couple months ago. Love you" "Love you to Rose text me when you get there" nodding i get inside my car and head off to the place i'll call home until i graduate. 

After a couple hours i finally get to the outskirts of Forks. 

After 10 minutes i pull up to the house and shut off my car

After 10 minutes i pull up to the house and shut off my car. Taking a deep breathe i go to open the door before its yanked open and i'm engulfed into a bear hug by the one and only Bella. Hugging her back i look up and notice a guy watching us. Bella lets go and goes to stand next to him "Hey sis it's been a while." "Um yeah but you obviously know why i'm here." "Yeah. Anyways this is Edward." "Oooo the Edward that you said-" getting cut off by Bellas hand covering my mouth and seeing a smug look on Edwards face Bella says. "Why don't we get your stuff inside dad's setting up an early dinner."  Seeing the disgusted look on Bellas face as i lick her hand she quickly removes it as I say "Wow you left dad in the kitchen? Alone?" Rolling her eyes we start grabbing stuff to set in the hallway. Edward leaves saying something about eating with his family so me and Bella go inside to greet dad. Pushing her out of the way like the 5 year old daddy's girl i am i run inside to jump on my dad and give him a bear hug. After dinner dad shows me where to put my stuff since Bella has the only other bedroom in the house. "Since Bella has the room and i know you both like your own space so i got a friend to help me fix up the sun room for you since you spent so much time in there writing music." "Really, thank you." Opening the door to my new room with a smile i look in and know I'm gonna love being here. 

"Now i know its smaller than your room at your moms house-" "No dad its perfect i have enough space for everything

"Now i know its smaller than your room at your moms house-" "No dad its perfect i have enough space for everything." "Alright well i'll let you unpack and set up. Remember school starts up next week. I'm headed to the station to works on a case" As he leaves and closes the door, i start opening boxes and putting clothes in the dresser, putting my books in the bookshelf, hanging up my lights, and setting up my music equipment. I grab my phone and text my mom telling her i made it and settled in, before Bella knocks on my door asking if i wanted to go to a bonfire with her and not wanting to be alone on my first night i agree.