4. It's rude to stare

Bella drives us to  beach i remember coming to with friends every time i visited my dad. I notice it's still light outside but there's a huge fire going, and what i'm guessing a small kick back going on. The closer we get I start to recognize some faces and i see a buff Jacob Black walk towards us. "Well if it isn't little Rosie Swan." "If it isn't Mr. Black and what i assume is the working of some steroids." Rolling his eyes at my response he grabs me and Bella putting an arm over our shoulders and leads us to the group introducing me to the people i don't know. Finally we get to my old friend Paul who greets me with a hug. "Damn do you all share the steroids." Paul chuckles before freezing while looking at me. I notice Jacob pull Bella off somewhere and everyone else stare at us from the corner of their eyes. As confused as i am i let it go and try to get Paul to focus. After snapping a couple times Paul finally snaps out of whatever daze he was in. "Don't you know it's rude to stare Mr. Lahote." Smiling down at me he leads me to a log to sit on with everyone else. We have a blast even Bella after whatever happened with her. When we get up to go home Paul stops me to give me his number and asks if i want to hang out and catch up before school starts up. Bella drives us home to an empty house. Getting out we say good night before heading to our rooms. I grab my phone and decide to go through instagram. 

Liked by MantletheMagnificent, ToniT and 278 others 

RosieS: I heard what you said but I'm not ready yet, Dancing on my own like I don't notice that you left. 

Comments Disabled