10. Breakups suck

Waking up I feel bleh. That feeling I've been getting I can feel it in my heart. I have a migraine and can feel my head throbbing. I get dressed in my black ripped skinny jeans and throw on a loose white shirt with a pocket and slip on my vans, throwing my hair up into a messy bun. Grabbing my bag I head to the kitchen where my dad is making his coffee before work. "You're up early." "Yeah I just don't feel good, but I'll survive." Dad feels my forehead shaking his head "Well no fever so you still gotta go to school bub." Shaking my head I start rummaging through the cupboards. "Whatcha looking for?" "Do we have any water bottles like big water bottles the size of my head." Sighing he stands up from his chair and reaches into a cupboard I haven't opened and pulls down a gallon water bottle from the top shelf handing it to me. "I would've never found that" I say as dad ruffles my hair and heads for the door waving goodbye.

The school day went by slow. By the time it reached lunch I was exhausted and ready for a nap. I kept getting messages from the guys asking me to come over I only agreed when Emily texted me saying she's making lasagna tonight. But the rest of the day went by easy I finished all my homework in study hall except for science and when I got to music since I was done with the project the teacher let me leave early.

So here I am pulling into Sam and Emily's drive way looking and feeling like shit. Grabbing my water bottle and my bag I jump out and head inside to be greeted like this "Heyyyy.... You look sick" Jared received a glare from all the girls and a punch from Paul. "Gee thanks Jared what every girl wants to hear." Emily grabs my face saying "but you do look sick." "I don't know ive been getting this bad feeling but I woke up with a migraine and now I just want to finish my homework and take a nap."  Jared and his cocky self says " I can help you with your homework if you need tutoring." Smirking I pull out my science text book the size of a dictionary and toss it at him. "No thanks I'm probably ahead of what you're learning." Starting at the book in shock he says "What is this? We don't even use our textbooks." "Jared I'm in college level classes, everything you're learning I probably learned my freshman year and I teach myself at least half of the stuff that's on the tests." He pauses before saying" sooo you wanna help me with my homework then?" Rolling my eyes I shake my head before pulling out my workbook and start finishing my last assignment. Everyone falling in suit as we begin a small study circle while Emily retreats to the kitchen to check on her lasagna. Sam walks in with a bag from the grocery store stopping when he sees everyone at the table. "Since when do Jared and Paul do homework. Kim and Rosie I can understand." Staying focused on my work I almost miss Jared say "Rosie promised to be my tutor-" "Those words have never left my mouth you just want to look smarter than me." Rolling his eyes Jared throws his pencil down. Sam smirks before giving me a fist bump as he walks to the kitchen.

Dinner went by like usual before we sat in the living room. Half way through the show I got a text from my dad.

D: Is Bella with you? Her trucks here but she's gone.
R:No. She's probably with the Cullen's.
D: The Cullen's left town.

With that message I was up and out the door with my stuff shouting "Bella's missing" to all the confused faces. Going over the speed limit I reached home at a reasonable time to see the cop cars and people outside my house. I see my dad standing next to Billy and Jacob with a map in front of them. Running up to them I say "Any news?" Shaking their heads I finally get a good look at the map. A bunch of red crosses were checked in places they already looked but there was still so much forest left that she could be in. Sighing I rub my face trying to get the tiredness out of my system. Feeling a warm hand on my waist I know it's Paul. Looking at him he gives me a nod which calms me down knowing he meant that Sam and Jared joined the search.

After maybe 30 minutes we hear Jacob call my dad and we all turn and look seeing Sam carrying Bella out of the woods. I stand there in shock before becoming angry. I may be younger but that doesn't mean I can't get defensive over my older sister and her being in the forest can only be because of one person. Connecting the dots I figured Edward came to tell Bella they were leaving and she probably tried to follow him.

Heading inside after thanking everyone and telling them goodnight I head inside and get ready for a sleepless night.