29. Problem

Waking up. One of the worst things to do after you've had a bad day. I sit up looking around before checking the time. 9:45 groaning I lay back down and snuggle into the blanket, happy that Reggies no longer in the bed. I stretch out and scoot so I'm in the middle and go back to sleep.

Reggie shakes me awake, "Your phones gone off like a hundred times." I groan as he hands me my phone, checking I see a bunch of calls from everyone mainly Paul, and a bunch of text messages. I check the time and see it's 1.  "Can you just you let me lay here and sleep the rest of my life away." "No, we both know you can if you try, so get your ass up." "Fine, I'm using the good soap then." He laughs as I skip my way to his mom's bathroom.

Finishing my shower I throw on some light blue high waisted jeans and a grey crop top. I brush my hair out as I walk back to Reggies room. I sit on his bed as I scroll through my phone. I scroll through everyone's messages reading about how Quil phased, and the vampire army. I completely skip over all of Paul's messages and respond to Leah's last message.

L:Don't listen to any of the boys, stay where you are, it's safer there. As for Paul he's stupid for not telling you a week ago when he found out.
R:YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE IM TALKING TO YOU. He knew for a week? You all knew for a week?
L:Yeah. Sam said he had to tell you, that none of us could, since you're an imprint, that'd be hurting you, even if it isn't physically. No one believes her, but he still should've told you. There's no way he would've had the time, I mean obviously you guys had the time, but he was either with you, in school or on patrols or asleep. Besides it'd be safer for her if you stayed away. Sam's making us watch her until she can take a paternity test. Carlisle can do a test before the baby is born but it's still too soon.

I throw my phone on the bed and watch as it bounces off landing on the floor. "He knew for a fucking week." I say staring at the ceiling. "Knew what?" Reggie says not moving his eyes from his computer. "Paul. He knew that bitch was pregnant for a fucking week, which means all of our friends knew for a week. And no one fucking told me...Fuck this I need a drink." I quickly slip on my shoes, give Reggie a side hug and leave. Climbing into my car I hit the steering wheel and scream. Thankfully there's no one around that can hear me. I slip on my leather cut, and drive to the White wyrm. Getting out I wave to the usually people that sit outside, I head straight for the counter, straight for Toni. "Get me whatever." She takes one look at my face before asking, "What happened? When did you get into town?" She leans against the counter, watching me. "This chick claims Paul got her pregnant. Everyone but me has known for a week." She quickly rounds the counter, pulling me to a booth, "You shouldn't drink when you're feeling like this." Once we get situated in the booth she starts asking questions, "So did you break up with him, or what did you do." Sighing I say, "no I didn't break up with him, I honestly don't believe he would cheat, but the fact he didn't come straight to me to tell me hurts. Nobody came to me. I just left, I drove home, got my dog and came here." "You got a dog?" "Yeah, her name's Luna, she's a sweetheart."

That's how the rest of my night goes, talking to Toni about my problems over a couple of beers, never letting myself get drunk. I've always appreciated Toni. She's always there with advice, or just there to listen, she's everyone's best friend. You don't have to talk to her everyday, but she'll always be there for you.

We sit there, talking about what I should do, what I want to do, and what I need to do. I tell her about the demo. "You'd be stupid to not do it. I mean with everything going on, you can blame it on you not thinking straight if you end up not wanting to do it, but you could also fall in love with it." I nod leaning back into my seat, "You know what? I'll do it. I'm going to write this bomb ass song." I stand up, causing Toni to smile, "it better end up on the radio." I laugh, "I'll be sad if it doesn't." She follows me out to my car, "You coming? Or are you gonna stay here?" "Psh you said you got a dog, I gotta see this."