Chapter 1

Lisa's pov

It was a dark cold night when i see a shooting star but i guess it's too late to make a wish because it's gone already. While looking at the stars wondering of how my life will ended, Chaeyoung patted my shoulder and say "Don't worry your wish will come true" i shooked my head and say "I didn't wish for anything!" and furrowed brow. "Ohhh" She replied and take a sip of her coffee.

-

Chaeyoung is my only friend here in korea, i met her in hongdae. I was walking while holding my coffee when suddenly we bumped into each other so i spilled my coffee to her pretty dress.

"Hey!" She shouted.
"I'm so so..sorry" I panicked.
"It's okay! Let me get you a drink?" She then asked me.
"Are y..you sure you're o..okay?" I'm stuttering.
"Yes, come!" She hold my hand and went to a coffe shop.
"I take 2 coffee's" She said to the waitress.
"Oh no no. I'm fine!" I said waving my hands
"It's okay, it was my fault." She said and smiled to me.
"No it's my-" She cuts me and started to speak.
"It's my fault because i never look at directions and i never look at anyone's face either. And also I'm clumsy" She whispered the clumsy part.
"Ohhh! why though?" I said curiously.
"Because I'm scared of being hurt" She nodded and smiled. I don't know what to say so i nodded too.
"Can i atleast be your friend?" She said not knowing her true name.
"Uh..." I said
"Chaeyoung..." Giving her hand to mine "Park chaeyoung but you can call me Rośe" She's smiling while giving her hand to me.
"Lisa..." I give my hand too "Lalisa manoban" We both shake hands. And from that day we became friends. It's weird though having a friend because you spilled coffee on her/his clothes. But it nice, we both share each others secrets. We knew each other really well, we're more like sister but different blood.

-

"Hey chipmunk" I called her by the nickname i gave her.

"Hmm" She hummed while drinking her coffee. getting used to the nickname eh?

"I need to go shopping tomorrow so i was wondering-"

Chae cuts me and say "Yes i would love to come with you shopping!" She excitedly said. if i know, she'll go shopping to then buys a lot of things eveb though she doesn't need it. One time when we're at the boutique, she bought a lot of stuffs then when we go home she asked me what will she gonna do about it that she regretted buying a lot of stuffs when in the first place i warned her because she doesn't need any single of it.

"your should stop buying a lot of stuffs when we go shopping tomorrow" I said smirking. she furrowed her brows qhile lookong at me "just a warning because i know you" i added then mess her hair then went inside my bedroom to have my sleep because for sure tomorrow will be a long day.

Jennie's pov

It's almost midnight when i saw a shooting star but forgot to make a wish (everytime) so i shook my head and sit down in front of my tv and watch..... guess what? Disney movies(all time favorite) When suddenly an evil turned off the tv. Right!

"Jennie yah! Go to sleep early, we need to go shopping tomorrow" she spat, crossing her arms.

"aniyo, i need to rest" I pouted and slump my back on the couch

"Aish! If you need rest you should go to your room now and sleep" She said while drinking her water. It's her thing, drinking water before going to bed because she said that everytime she wokes up her throat is dry because of lack of water so drink water and stay hydrated as she would always tell me.

"k fine!" I said "If only you're not my sister, bleh!" i added and run fast to my room. i don't want to hear another lecture coming from her.

"Rude!" Jisoo unnie said and was about to catch me. but i beat her to it when i close my door.

-

We've been sisters since like forever. Actually, her parents which is now my mom and dad adopted me bacause when i was 10 years old my parents died and they are my neighbors back then. Since i was a little me and Jisoo play together, but when my parents died my world was destroyed when Jisoo's parents decided to adopt me instead of giving to to a child something something. My parents and Jisoo's parents are very close, they are partners in handling a bussines. They are the only family i have and Thank God i found them. I'm really blessed to have this new family. Having Jisoo is like having a younger sister but when it comes to being serious she turn herself into an older sister. We share a lot of secrets and talk about so many things including our crushes, exes etc etc. I feel that I'm home.

-

I'm now in my room. I can't really sleep i don't know why so i check my phone wondering if someone texted me or called me but nothing. What do i expect? so I put down my phone and pray.

Where can i find my true love? please be good to me and send me my true love that i will love forever and that can take care of me and love me forever also. If i open my eyes for tomorrow and i see black t-shirt i believe that i will see her in....in the mall! ( i remembered that Jisoo unnie wants to go shopping) I'm hoping, don't let me down. Amen.

I'm a hopeless romantic, geez.

After that i fall asleep.

-

A/N

revised some of it but the flow is still there 😊 ayyy gang gang skrt skrt 😂