Chapter 30

No one's pov

Jisoo went ouside the van first, next Rośe then Jennie, Lisa, Taeyong, Jungkook and Taehyung.

The resort is simple outside it looks like a small house you know like an ordinary house.

Jisoo: Guys, this is not it yet!

Jungkook: ahhhhhh! *yawning*

Taehyung: This is not the resort? I knew it we're lost!

Rośe: Easy Tae, we're just in the front door. We need to go to the other side it's more private there! *whispering to Taehyung*

Jisoo: Yes! (nodding)

Taeyong: Let's go then!

Jisoo: We must first ride the golf cart to get to our rooms to put our bags and explore (Smiling)

Taeyong: Okay!

The golf cart have arrived, there are 3 golf carts. The first one is where Jisoo and Rośe (front) , Jennie and Taeyong (back). The second one is where Lili (front), Taehyung and Jungkook (back). The third one is where the driver, security guard and the bags.

first golf cart
Jisoo and Rośe are quite all the time while Jennie and Taeyong are laughing at the back about something.

second golf cart
Jungkook and Taehyung were being amazed by the view while Lili is quiet all the time just watching the two flirting in front of her lovely eyes.

They are now in the front of 3 rooms. The first door is color black, second door is red and the third door is yellow. They didn't know who's their roommates are gonna be so they decided to have a contest but Jennie spoke.

Jennie: Jisoo and Rośe in the red room. The three boys in the yellow room since you guys are all boys. Lili and I in the black room.

Jisoo: What a great idea jendeuk! (patting Jennie's shoulder) Go to your rooms now and explore. You are now free to do everything (smiling at the others)

Jisoo and Rośe went inside their room with their bags The three boys also and Jennie and Lisa.

-

inside jisoo and Rośe's room (red)

Rośe: You know i really have a feeling that Lili is Lisa (She said that while putting her bag on the couch)

The room is simple yet elegant. There's a flat screen tv with cabinets all over it and pictures. There's a wooden table in front of the tv and a simple and soft couch under it was a gray carpet. Behind the couch about 5 steps is the king sized bed, a table beside it, a lamp and picture frame. Beside the bed is curtains and behind that is a sliding door when you go there you can see a bed perfect for the swimming pool to relax, and a beautiful view that you can see the beach, trees and clouds. Beside the tv on the right is where the bathroom is. A wardrobe on the left, a big mirror straight, a sink, a bathtub, and on the right there's the shower area. Beside the tv on the left is the entrance/exit door. Same room as the three boys and other girls but different color of beds according to the color of the door.

Jisoo: We're talking about this since forever. How did you say so?

Rośe: Lisa is my bestfriend, duh! (rolled her eyes)

Jisoo: We'll see about that! (wink)

-

in the three boys room (yellow)

Jungkook: what!? Jisoo is soooooooo rich to have a private room like this (forming an o to his face and looking around)

Taehyung: The bed is only one!? (Pointing at the king sized bed)

Taeyong: I'm gonna be the first guy to lay on that bed (running)

Taehyung: no! I'll be the first (running)

The two tae's are running to the bed like it's some kind of a competition. They both landed on the bed at the same time making them laugh and look at Jungkook who's still amazed by the room.

Taehyung: Kook, you good sleeping at the couch?

Jungkook: yeah yeah sure! whoaaaaa!

Taeyong: I guess the two Tae's are going to be bedmates (smiling and looking at Taehyung)

Taehyung: You're so green minded bro! (cover his body and furrowed brow)

Taeyong: HAHAHAHAHA it's not what you think bro! We're same, male, as if (his laughing his ass out but then smirked)

Jungkook: it's so cool here! ffffuuuu- there's a swimming pool here? Oh mah lord jesus, i can die now!!!!!!! (widen eyes)

The two Tae's look at Jungkook and laugh so hard because of his reaction on everything he sees. It's not like he's not living in a mansion with Lisa and Taehyung.

-

in Jennie and Lili's room (black)

S i l e n ce

put the bag at the corner

Lili pick up some clothes in her bag and went to the shower area not minding that Jennie is there.

Jennie looking around the room not minding where Lili is going.

Jennie: Whoa! this is so cool. I'm with Rośe, the famous singer. Jisoo, the famous business woman. Jungkook and Taehyung, the famous models. Taeyong, the famous model as well. Lili, the famous photographer. I'm with the freaking famous people yow! (she said that while shouting at the view not noticing that Lili is starting to sing in the shower)

Lili: 'cause if you want to give me you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder and if you really need me you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder ohhhhh ohhh ohhh love me love me love me harder harder harder (singing in the shower)

Jennie now noticed that Lili is singing so she sit on the couch and just listen to Lili.

in the shower

Lili is now finished showering. She wiped her body with a towel and her hair. She put on her underwear, jean shorts, black bra, a hoodie. Later she's going to put her face mask when she's outside with everyone. Leaving the shower, she's still humming the song.

Lili: Oh god! you scared the hell out of me (widen her eyes, hold her chest and make an o to her face)

Jennie: you're actually good at singing (waved the eyebrow and smiled at Lili)

Lili: you heard me!?

Jennie: Yeah, you know you should sing for me sometimes especially in evening because i can't really sleep that well (jennie winked at Lili and went to the shower with her clothes leaving Lili frozen)

Lili forgot that she's with Jennie, she didn't put on her face mask but she thinks that Jennie has an amnesia *smirked*

Jennie: You're pretty by the way (she shouted while at the shower)

Lili blushed because she never really heard that words coming from Jennie's mouth a long time ago.

in the shower

Jennie is finished showering. She wiped her body with a towel same to her hair. She put on her underwear, black bra, jean shorts and a croptop with sleeves. She tied her hair by twos
Lili is watching the view on the swimming pool area and put on her face mask when she saw Jennie who's ready to go.

Jennie: Come? They must be waiting for us but if not-

Jennie stretch her hand to Lili while smiling

Jennie: we should roam around!

Lili hold Jennie's hand while smiling form ear to ear and leave the room.