Chapter 2

this chapter is kinda confusing 😁 with different pov

-

Chaeyoung's pov

"Lisa, wake up!"

*knocks at the door*

"LALISA!"

*knock 3 times*

"LALISA MANOBAN!"

*knock harder and many times*

Aish, seriously lisa? I thought to myself.

"LALI-"

"Yes unnie?" Lisa opened the door look like a tiger.

"I called you for so many times, let's go!" I furrowed brow.

"Where to?" She said mid yawn. don't tell me she forgot about it?

"To shopping! Did you forget?" I still furrowed brow.

"Oh yeah! I'm taking a bath first" She said while scratching her head. right, she forgot about it.

"why am i friends with you again?" i questioned as i rolled my eyes at her

"because you love me" she giggled then kiss my cheek "good morning baby chipmunk" as much as i hate her to call me in that nickname, i can't because after all that happened to me she stayed by my side and she's the only one who's allowed to call me that. I still love this monkey as my own sister, not by blood but by heart.

-

Jisoo's pov

"Jennie yah!"

*knocks at the door*

"JENNIE!"

*knock 3 times*

"JENNIE KIM!"

*knocks harder and many times*

Aish, seriously jen? I thought to myself.

"JEN-"

"Whyyyyy!" She said furrowed brow.

"We need to go now!" I nod.

"Where?" She said mid yawn. did shw just forgot about this day?

"To shopping! I told you yesterday about this" i face palm myself when i saw her looking at me confused, blinking her eyes, trying to figure out what just happened. told yah, she forgot about it.

"Oh yeah yeah! I'm taking a bath first" She said scratching her arms. a lazy cat is in the house y'all.

"HURRY!" I push her to her bathroom and close the door

"Ok! geez" Jennie said while at the other side of the door, annoyed. She's like that whenever i do something that will annoy the hell out of her but i know she loves me because i know jennie more than everybody else. We're sisters by heart and i treat her as my own kid sometimes because jennie can turn into a baby then to an evil in a split second.

-

Lisa's pov

*alarm rings*

"Uhmmm"

*alarm rings*

"shut up"

""Lisa, wake up!"

*knocking at the door*

"LALISA!"

*knock 3 times*

"LALISA MANOBAN!"