Please read

(your 2018 author is making another chapter for the conclusion of everything so that you guys can understand it well. hmmmm)

1 year and a half years later
Jisoo, Chae, Lisa and Jennie live in one house.
Jisoo is handling the business of her parents.
Chae has a singing career.
Lisa is a model of the company called nonagon.
Jennie is the face of Jisoo's parents company.

The three of them decided to go to Jisoo's resort to have a vacation.

Jiaoo woke up early to prepare her breakfast. Lisa woke up too and eat Jisoo's sandwich. Lisa didn't remember anything that morning that she's with Jennie and can't walk. They remember what happened a year ago.

1 year ago
Lisa woke up in the middle of the night screaming. Chae bring Lisa to the hospital. She called jisoo and Jennie to come to the hospital. Chae and Jisoo went home to get some rest. Jennie waited in the cafeteria where ahe met a boy. Lisa woke up and talking to the doctor named Taehyung or just Tae. He told Lisa about her condition that she doesn't have Alzheimer's but she can either have an amnesia or die. Still can't tell what's her condition. Lisa is pretending and it's really hard for her.

3 years and a half ago where Lisa first met her doctor
Lisa went to the hospital to have a weekly check up. She met Doctor Tae who's now her personal doctor. Every after a week she will have a check up. Lisa met jungkook who is the assistant of Tae. Chae, Lisa, Jungkook and Tae became friends, they hangout sometimes. Jungkook is the one who's responsible in taking care of Lisa's condition.

When Jisoo and Jennie are on Japan for 4 months (chapter 11)
Jisoo decided to go home 3 months before Jennie. Jisoo, Chae and Lisa hangout together, take pictures, order foods and drinks etc etc. (chapter 18)

present time (chapter 19)
Jennie and Lisa argued because of jealousy. Lisa posted Jungkook's picture that made Jennie jealous.Lisa pretended that she's unconscious until she didn't pretend anymore. Lisa's heart beat stop. Chae called the ambulance. They are in the hospital. Jennie slap Jungkook. Jungkook told Tae that Lisa's heart beat stop. Jennie, Jisoo and Chae went home to take some rest because they waited for so long.

flashback
Lisa wanted to tell Jennie, Jisoo and Chae that she didn't make it through Tae and said that even though she made it, she still didn't.
End of flashback

Tae told Jungkook that Lisa's alive and it's all their plan. Tae and kook pretended that they are sad. Jennie run and drive fast when she hit her car. Someone bring Jennie to the hospital. The doctor said that she had a traumatic amnesia. The boy's name is Taeyong, she take good care of Jennie.

1 year later
Chaeyoung continue her singing career. Jisoo debuted Chae and she still handling her parents business.

Jungkook and Taehyung are now models. Lisa is now a photographer, she quit being a model because everyone knows that she's dead especially her love ones. They found out that Lisa doesn't have a disease or something. She just overworked herself.

Taeyong is actually a model she help Jennie to be a model too. And the two became close.