Chapter 13

No one's pov

It's been 1 and a half year now, Lisa and Jennie are still texting sometimes they call each other or facetime, they became more sweet than before.Chaeyoung and Jisoo are now friends i mean more than friends, texting and sometimes facetiming each other. The four of them live in one house which they decorate and organized.

Jennie is now a model, Jisoo's parents want Jennie to be the model of their company that's why. She's busy modeling and facetiming her girlfriend, Lisa. She take good care of her dogs named Kai and Kuma.

Jisoo is now taking care of her parents business, resort and company, that has so many branches now but she managed in Korea. She's busy doing some business meeting other people etc etc. But still playing games on her phone and now has a dog name Dalgom.

Chaeyoung is now a singer. Many artists wants to collab with her. She has a unique voice, she plays instruments too and still playing her mario cart when she's free. Chaeyoung also take good care of Lisa, her bestfriend but more like a sister.

Lisa forget things just like before because she still have Alzheimer's but lucky there's chaeyoung to take care of her even though she's a singer now. Lisa is a model too in the company named Nonagon, she met a lot of artists that's modeling too for nonagon. It's hard for her to work because of her condition but she still continue it. The doctor said that her memory is strong, it's like she can fight for Alzheimer's and that's good though but she still forgot easily.

-

A/N

Hey guys, sorry if it's fast i mean the story went so fast because I'm planning on something 😊 if there's any confusion just ask me.

(okay so, a year and a half passed. Lisa and Jennie are girlfriends now. Jisoo and Chae are closer to being girlfriends. The four of them is now successful with their own careers.)