Chapter 10

No one's pov

2 days had past that quick it's like one snap and everything's gone by.

This is the last day of Jennie and Jisoo in korea. They are now packing their things and wait 'til 7pm to go to the airport.

Jennie started to feel sad because she's definitely gonna miss Korea especially Lisa so she decided to dm her and talk about staffs. Jisoo is happy but at the same time she's feeling sad, she doesn't know why but maybe because of a person or a thing? don't know.

On the other place, Chae is playing her game, mario cart, she's too busy to talk with Lisa. While Lisa is lying on her bed, her phone is on her chest and looking at the ceiling. When her phone vibrated.

She immediately opened her phone.

Twitter: 2 new message

She opened her twitter and saw Jennie dm her.

@jeninikimm: Hey Lisa!

@jeninikimm: how are you?

@panpriyaya: oh hey nini 😊

@jeninikimm: tonight is our flight to Japan.

@panpriyaya: oh yeah, we've known each other for almost a week now right?

@jeninikimm: well actually, not that know know. You know what i mean?

@panpriyaya: oh yeah! but i feel comfortable when I'm with you 😊

@jeninikimm: me too :)

@panpriyaya: I'm going to miss you nini

@jeninikimm: you know what we should get lunch together :)

@panpriyaya: that would be awesome, I'll meet you there 😊

@jeninikimm: thank you lisa :))

Lisa quickly get dress and went to Jennie's house.

Jennie get dress and wait 'til Lisa arrive.

-

Lisa and Jennie are alone in the car. Lisa is driving while Jennie sits beside Lisa.

They are now in Thai restaurant.

Jennie: Thai restau?

Lisa: Yeah! You'll see (She smiled at Jennie and look for a vacant table)

They are now in their sits. Lisa is facing Jennie. They ordered their foods and wait.

While waiting....

Lisa: Uhmm nini?

Jennie: Hmm?

Lisa: Can i ask questions?

Jennie: you are asking me right now (Jennie laugh and drink her water).

Lisa: Oh right! (Lisa pouted)

Jennie: If you're asking about me i will start (she smiled and put her hair behind her ear)

Jennie: I'm jennie kim, 23 years of age. born on January 16, 1996. I used to live in New Zealand to study there and now I'm here in Korea. I can speak Japanese, Korean and English (jennie laugh when she say those languages) I really do love disney movies and milk flavored ice cream is my ultimate fav food. I have two dogs named kuma, the brown one, and kai, the white one. I can sing and rap but not that talented though, i only can (They both laugh and Jennie still continue) I'm the best cook ever (she winked at Lisa) I falls in love easily and I'm good at hiding my feelings. (just like what I'm doing right now, Jennie thought to herself).