Chapter 41

But first let me tweet something. Oh wait, I'm changing my profile picture but still black and white color because everything's turns black when Lili is not with me so yeah!

 Oh wait, I'm changing my profile picture but still black and white color because everything's turns black when Lili is not with me so yeah!

limario ~ @limariioo liked your tweet

What? She liked my tweet? Seriously Lalisa Manoban! Where the heck are you? Are you here in the café pretending that you're not so that i can't see you? or you're just walking outside following me? Aish! I'm messaging her right now!

limario ~
@limariioo

hey!

typing...

She's taking too long!

Oh. hi?

i missed you lili |
i love you |
please comeback to me |
How are you :)

typing...

I'm good!

did you not miss me |
i still love you |
i remember everything now |
i want you to know that i will always be here for you |
That's good to know :))

Ok, got to go!

are you avoiding me |
where the heck are you |
i miss your hugs |
i just miss you Lalisa freaking Manoban |
Oh, okay. Take care :))

-

That's qick, our conversation just ended like that. I grab my lemonade and leave the café. I'm so sad knowing that Lili is now a busy person and she didn't even......... *sigh*

person: Don't be sad just walk! everything will be okay *whisper to my ear and leaves*

What the heck? I widen my eyes and look at that person walking. Well never mind maybe that person is just annoying every people here.

-

I insert my hand to my black shoulder bag to get my earphone. I plugged in the earphone and put it in my ears then opened my phone. I listen to the music that Lili used to sing to me when i can't sleep. I play the song while walking to go to the park.

[Best part by Daniel Caesar]

I really love this song especially when Lili's singing it to me. This is the song when we're in the car of Chae going home because Jisoo unnie's car is in the auto shop. I can't forget about that song and thinking of Lisa. So now I'm imaging that she's singing it to me right now and bringing back the first time we slept with each others arms.

flashback

knock at Jisoo's room