Chapter 3

Lisa's pov

Chae and I are now here in the parking lot. It's so nice here because we're on the highest floor and the cars in here is not as many as the other floors. I was going to open my door when a car pass by my side like a freaking flash

beeeeeep!

"Hey lisa look out!" Chaeyoung shouted from the outside

" What the hell was that?" I widen my eyes and look at the car. I'm going to kill whoever tried to kill me. Geez, that's the worst and almost end of my precious life. I swear if that car owner came to me, i will punch that face and-

The door of the fast car opened and i saw a girl, not just any kind of girl but a cat-like-eye and has a mandu cheek kind of girl. She's stunningly beautiful and freaking hot if i may add,running towards me. Is this the angel that sent to come to me? Wait, am i dead already? if i am then I'll be willing to surrender my body to this angel.

"Hey, we're really really sorry!" Said the girl in front of me and holding my hands. even her voice is angelic and her soft hands are to die for. Her smell, her freaking smell that invaded my nostrils, god, I'm so lucky. But i sounded like a total pervert.

"Uh...uhmm i..i is okay" I'm stuttering when our eyes met, that's when i went to a different world. She's a goddess.

"I'm really really sorry, it's my fault. We're talking about staffs and her phone fell inside our car so we need to find it. I didn't notice that there's a car here. I'm really really sorry" Said the girl behind the car. That's when i came back to my senses. Okay, first of all I'm not dead and second this girl in front of me still holding my hands is not an angel and the girl that talked a while ago is damn, i can see two goddess. Can this day get any better?

"You are so rude! You almost hit my friend" Chae said angrily. She should not shout to this beautiful girls.

"Hey chaeyoung!" I said shouting.

"They almost hit y-"

"Hey Stop! it's okay, they were sorry" I cut her. Eyeing her.

"We're really really sorry, uh..uhmm can we treat you something since it's our fault anyways" The girl in front of me said and trying to smile. Damn, her gummy smile. I would do everything and what i mean by everythings is literally everything just to see those gummy smile of hers.

"Uh..uhmm sure?" I tried to speak normally but in this situation, no, i can't.

"You cannot do-"

"Hey Chaeyoung!" I give her a come-or-else look.

"Fine!" She rolled her eyes.

This mandu in front of me jumped and the girl behind the car gave me a thumbs up.

We were about to go inside when i remember that i left my phone inside Chae's car. This is what i get when I'm too busy checking out some girls.

"Uhmm, i left my phone inside the car, i will get it real quick" I smiled at the girl beside me.

"Oh okay" She gave me a smile too and then i run through the car. Damn, her smile gets me every time.

I'm about to run to them when i tweeted something.