Chapter 27

Jisoo's pov

Chae and I are now here in Hongdae specifically in a café. It reminds me of Lisa, because she loves coffee especially when the vibe of the café is good like this one. Chae are looking at her phone while I'm looking at the glass where every people i can see. Wait! Is that? No maybe not, but it kinda look like Lisa, jichu she's dead! Aish! Maybe I'm just hallucinating.

Chae: Hey unnie?

Jisoo: hmmm

Chae: Do you know this photographer L?

Jisoo: we talked about that right? why?

Chae: She's bothering me, i mean not in a bad way. She's kinda you know like Lisa

Jisoo: What do you mean?

Chae: Look at her picture

I was looking at the picture that photographer L posted on instagram and yes she's kinda look like Lisa but maybe it's just another person.

Jisoo: Yeah it kinda look like her but that photographer L is famous right? i heard a lot about her in my company and everyone says that she's really good at taking pictures and the Lisa we know is now in heaven.

Chae: Yeah you have a point, I hope i get to know her you know!

Girl: Hey Rośe!

-

Jennie's pov

"Hey rośe!"

I don't know what to call her and I'm so excited. She's so perfect, her body is thin, her face is small, her voice is wonderful, she's just perfect.

Rośe: Oh hey, how are you? It's good to see you again

O.M.G! She literally hugged me and took my hands. I'm so blessed and blown away right now

Jennie: I'm good! I'm good! How about you? How are you?

Rośe: I'm still the same Chipmunk!

She's a chipmunk? i just laugh even though i don't know what she's talking about. I noticed the girl behind Rośe and she's so beautiful i mean she's like a goddess. I knew her of course, she's handling the 'Kim's company', the famous 'Kim's'.

Jennie: Who is that girl behind you?

Rośe: Oh right! She's your unnie remember?

Jisoo came out behind Rośe's back then hug me tight.

Jennie: O...okay?

I don't know what's happening, all i know is that I'm happy because I'm meeting my idol, Rośe.

Rośe: Who is he?

They noticed that i have someone beside me not talking and just watching our interactions.

Jennie: Oh! He's Taeyong

Taeyong bow his head as greetings

Rośe: You mean the model Taeyong?

Taeyong: Uh, yes! By the way you look pretty so are you (he's preferring to Jisoo and Rośe)

Jisoo: Thank you Taeyong!

Rośe: Come, let's sit down here

We sat on our chairs. Taeyong is beside me while Rośe and Jisoo across us.