Chapter 53

We all look up and we are shook because of what's in front of us.

Jungkook: That's the house?

Jisoo: It's a-

Chae: A house look like a mansion.

Taeyong: She sure is rich!

Taehyung: Jennie, that's your house.

Mr. Shim: Ms. Jennie, you can now enter your house.

Jennie: This is real right?

I look at Mr. Shim who's hiding her laugh. I still can't believe this is happening.

Mr. Shim: Yes!

He nodded with a smile.

Jennie: Unnie, pinch me please! Ow. What th-

Jisoo: You said to punch you right?

Aish! Is she deaf? Did she really hear punch instead of pinch? she punch me on my arm.

Jennie: I said pinch me not punch me. It's pinch with an i not with a u!

Jisoo: Oh! hahahah

He laugh while I'm rolling my eyes.

It's a modern house i guess but yeah it's eye catching. I love the lights from outside, it has a good vibe. The driveway is big. I love the environment here.

Jisoo: I think we're on the wrong house.

Jennie: What do you mean?

Jisoo: It's not a house.

Jennie: Then what is it?

Jungkook: A mall!

Taehyung, Taeyong, Chae and I laugh because of the two dorks. Well they have a point. it looks like a mall but a house, gets? kekeke~

We are now in the front door when someone opened the door for us

Guy: Goodevening!

He said smiling then bow his head. We all bow our heads. We entered the house and we saw 5 people standing in front of us. Mr. Shim appear behind them and introduced the others.

Mr. Shim: This is Ben *he pointed to the guy who's wearing a chef attire* He's in charge of the foods that you want to eat. *He bow his head and so are we then he left. So that's all? He bow then leave?* That is Seulgi *he pointed to the girl wearing eyeglasses * She's in charge of guiding every maids here. *oh wow, she must be good at her job* And also she's a childhood friend of Lisa.

I widen my eyes, wha...what? chi..childhood f..friend?

Chae: Seulgi, don't you remember me?